Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anotamo ( )
Date: September 22, 2016 10:59AM

sunbeep

I think we were in the same mission

I'd like to Chat

we can go through moderator to stay under the radar or ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sunbeep ( )
Date: September 22, 2016 03:07PM

Earlier today I was at the mall helping my hot GF get fitted for a new bra and my spidey sense perked up. No, not that, my SPIDEY sense, Jesus. When I got home I turned on the computer and seen the Sunbeep amber alert. I was in New England under Paul H. Dunn's command for the first year and John Clarke's the second year.

I don't know how to private message here and I don't know if giving out a personal email is admissible. I am willing to give a personal email address, but I don't want to violate the House rules and get a spanking. So, anyone who knows, please educate me.

Date: September 22, 2016 04:24PM

sunbeep... I was there also..

I'll email susan the administrator and you send her your e-mail addy... put something specific in your email to her.

and between us well connect.

Pics of GF shopping would be a nice touch..
----------
remember these peeps

Peel
wilkey
Fetzer
Glissmeyer

Date: September 22, 2016 05:11PM

I remember those names, do you remember any of these these?

Timothy
Dave
Crump
Bingham
Ransom
Reeves
Manwill

I'm sorry but I don't know how to email the administrator here. I do have an account on Postmo, same name, and I know how to message there. Many years ago I purged my collection of mormon memorabilia which included my journal and every name I had entered therein. My memory is a bit fuzzy too, but I'd like to chat. I will take a chance here, try koffeekans at gmail.com

Date: September 22, 2016 06:58PM

Try susan the administrator ExMoLight@gmail.com
If you click on her name above you'll see her email addy.
I tried your koffecans..no worky
Need a working email. She has mine.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 22, 2016 07:01PM

two 'e's in koffeecans

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: September 22, 2016 08:14PM

That's wonderful you two connected! Have a blast from the past and let us know some of the mission stuff.

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: September 22, 2016 08:24PM

Eric is at:

erickett@gmail.com

Give him a day or two to respond, as he's a busy guy. Good luck with connecting and have fun!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2016 08:26PM by Nightingale.

Date: September 22, 2016 09:07PM

Thanks to RFM two older missionaries from the same mission reconnected and shared stories of Yesterdays. We knew a lot of the same missionaries, companions, and even lived in two of the same apartments. It was an absolute delight to hear and re-live some old memories. Thank you Anotamo for extending a hand, it was fun.

Our missions overlapped by a year, and we might have been to a few zone conference at the same time, but never knew each other. We did know a lot of the same people we were companions with. We had some common things to talk about and both have had similar lives since then.

It's the little things like this that keep me going. Thank you RFM. A round of drinks on me! Barkeep, serve em up please.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.