Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: sue ( )
Date: October 01, 2016 01:48AM

The Time is Now! Get yourself registered for the Exmormon Foundation Conference! I've been introducing the speakers over the last couple of months, and last, but definitely not least, we will be entertained after the dinner on Sat., night by the very talented cartoonist Pat Bagley. Pat is one of the most successful political and editorial cartoonist in American today. He has won several prestigious cartooning awards, including the Herlock Prize in 2009, and was a finalist ...for the Pulitizer Prize in 2014.

All the information needed to register is found at this link: www.exmormonfoundation.org. If you want to be guaranteed a dinner, you must register by Sunday night. After that it will be first come, first served for the few extra that we order every year -- and are snapped up quickly by some who register at the Conference. For registration questions, write to kathjones64@gmail.com. For any other questions, write to me: sue97062@aol.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2016 05:34PM by sue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: onendagus ( )
Date: October 01, 2016 10:44AM

I'm on it! I'm excited about the speakers and hanging out with a bunch of wonderful heathens.

Posted by: sue ( )
Date: October 01, 2016 05:35PM

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: October 01, 2016 07:22PM

IN

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.