Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: October 26, 2016 11:37PM

I finally realize the most evil thing a person can do other that commit murder is touch the genitals of another person or allow someone to touch yours if you are not "married" to that person. The Mormon God will kick you out of HIS religion for touching 6 inches (more or less) of skin. Think about it - it is better to lie, steal, cuss and commit all manner of evil but if you touch the genitals of someone or let someone touch yours, you are cursed forever.

But there are different kinds of touching that is not as bad. Male/female blow jobs are not as bad as male/male blow jobs. Male/female anal is not as bad as male/male anal. Female/female is OK just do not tell others.

So 5 minutes of sex you get punished forever but steal from others and you can be rewarded and be the Bishop.

What a totally fucked up religion.

Do you agree?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2016 11:38PM by themaster.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: brianberkeley ( )
Date: October 26, 2016 11:49PM

Of course, that is why we are here...

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 01:59AM

I've never shared this ... mostly because it reflects very, very poorly on me.

The night I lost my 18 year old virginity, I was just planning/hoping to hit a solid double and maybe even get balked over to third. I had no intention of hitting for the cycle. After all, I'd just met the girl. I didn't even know her last name.

But not being a mormon girl, much less a 1963 era 'good girl', she never said a word or made any indication that I should stop. There was no third base coach with his arms raised!

As I was hustling around the bases and then made that final slide into home, I never once thought about 'sin' or 'consequences'. But then when I stood up, to the sound of the crowd cheering wildly, and dusted myself off, it hit me. And I swear, I felt as if I was being hosed with shame, and I heard the sound of the fabric of heaven renting, and I heard angels wailing. My mind was filled with these sounds and images. It was very real at the time. As was the drenching guilt!

All I could do at that point, with this knowledge of my sexual cupidity and the resultant damage to my eternal soul, was to hastily, and I mean very hastily, get dressed and run out the door of her home. I was literally quaking with fear of the wrath of ghawd that would surely befall me, but I managed to climb into my car and pull away from the curb.

I was about 20 minutes from home. But 15 minutes later I made a U-turn... The guilt had subsided, and something had arisen to take its place. I sinned again that night and then two nights later.

What I really regret now is that I didn't lose my virginity to someone I knew and cared for. And of course that was at the behest of la iglesia mormona. My mormon G/F, local Las Vegas royalty, and I would never have considered it; one of us was always strong enough to say no. Or dumb enough.

When push comes to shove, without the third base coach, kids are going to go do what comes naturally.

Gosh, I feel so much better now! Thank you, Father RfM!

Posted by: John Mc ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 03:30AM

Was that a shaggy old dog story or an old shaggy dog story?

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 01:21PM

The third base couch became the third base coach. Actually, Dawg, your punishment was that you had partaken the of the tasty forbidden fruit and had to go without during your mission. One can only image the elder's blue balls!

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 02:18AM

I thought being an apostate was worse than a murderer.

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 02:33AM

Yup, denying the Holy Ghost is officially worse than murder. So this Halloween, give any kiddies dressed as ghosts extra candy.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 09:11AM

I tried to deny the Holy Ghost, but since there was no third base coach with arms raised to stop it, it came sliding into home. Despite the guilt, the ecstasy was incredible.
And, throwing caution to the wind, afterwards we both kicked back and had a cigarette.

:)

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 02:25AM

Child Sexual Abuse

Posted by: Shinehahbeam ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 12:31PM

Child sexual abuse in the name of religion.

Allowing your teenage daughter to be abused for promises of exaltation.

Posted by: cornonthekolob ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 02:36AM

If sex out of marriage is wrong, I don't want to be right!

Posted by: beyondashadow ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 03:41AM

"The guilt had subsided, and something had arisen to take its place. I sinned again that night and then two nights later."

15 minute refractory period?

Now that's what I would call Power of the Priesthood!

If JS was looking down on the proceedings, he would give you two thumbs up, Dude!

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 03:42AM

What a shame that it's wasted on the young!

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 04:03AM

To beat up little children in order to control them through fear.

Hi Dad!

Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 05:09AM

J Golden Kimball, a president of the 70 many many decades ago was sitting in a diner drinking coffee.

A busy body probably relief society president came up to him and said she'd rather commit adultery than have a coffee habit.

To which he replied. "So would I."

Posted by: Myron Donnerbalken ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 09:13AM

Weird that masturbation is worse than even attempted murder.

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 09:30AM

I'm starting a new religion, because my wife puts mayonnaise on her french fries. That is an abomination. It cannot stand.

Thou shalt not put mayonnaise on french fries. Sin, and the gates of Hell shall open upon thine arrival.

Posted by: westerly62 ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 09:34AM

themaster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I finally realize the most evil thing a person can
> do other that commit murder is touch the genitals
> of another person or allow someone to touch yours
> if you are not "married" to that person.
> ...
> Do you agree?
No. I don't for the following two reasons;

1) "You" as a regular butt-in-the-pews schmuck aren't given license to fondle other men's wives, but those with a superior priesthood position are allowed full access to the goods. A sham ceremony is all that's required.

2) Unrepentant adultery and murder will still land you in one of the heavenly kingdoms (probably the Telestial Kingdom). However, those who decide to let their Joseph Smith fan club membership lapse (Sons of Perdition) get Outer Darkness. In other words, Stalin and Pol Pot will be on the same cul-de-sac in the Telestial 'burbs but most of the people on this board are headed to mormon hell.

> What a totally fucked up religion.
No argument here. You get my whole-hearted endorsement on this!

Posted by: westerly62 ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 09:48AM

You might be in a CULT, when the worse sin that you can commit is leaving the CULT. :)

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 10:29AM

Blasphemy leads to apostasy, leads to sons of perdition, and then Outer Darkness.

I prefer the OBX.

There you have a chance of seeing the wild horses running through the surf.

Posted by: michaelc1945 ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 10:38AM

Listening to and believing the crap that flows from mouths of the LDS leaders then denying the possibility that what they are saying could be a lie.

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 11:14AM

As a San Francisco Giants fan, I testify that the most evil thing one can do besides murder is to be a Los Angeles Dodgers fan.

The last time I was in southern California I noticed several people walking around with those horrific "Dodger Blue" caps with "LA" on them--in public! Think of the children!

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 11:21AM

gbl, I agree. Evil incarnate. The only holy colors are, of course, Giant orange and black. Amen.

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: October 27, 2016 12:21PM

Use your church membership to entice a vulnerable senior into crooked business deal.

RB

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.