Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: November 23, 2016 12:36PM

Hey ya'll, well I am on my Thanksgiving break which started yesterday. School is going well. I registered for my spring semester classes Monday. The program that I am in is undergoing some changes but since I am only done one semester, it only affected three classes but I will still be graduating on time which is good. I really love being back in school, and I have met some really awesome people but I have also met some kids that need a good swift kick in the butt because of how rude they are and the fact that they don't want to do any work.

So on to my Mom. She is doing a lot better now and all the doctors and nurses that have been working with her since she got home have been impressed with her improvement. Hopefully she will continue on this track.

I hope that everyone have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: November 23, 2016 12:38PM

That's wonderful news about your Mom! Here's wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving without drama from the TBMs! The Happy Boner.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: November 23, 2016 04:12PM

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: November 23, 2016 06:10PM

Hey, kat! Happy Tha ksgiving! I'm glad to hear your mom is getting better.

Posted by: poopstone ( )
Date: November 23, 2016 06:53PM

"need a good swift kick in the butt because of how rude they are and the fact that they don't want to do any work." sad truth, but it's good you recognize it. I've heard of classes where the students eat lunch during the lecture, talk over the graduate student teacher, get on their cell phones, play video games. And get argumentative about how hard the class is. All the while it's the government that's paying for them to be there. They suck tax payers any way they can.

It's sad but education should not be a right, I don't like paying taxes for some of these A-holes of the lower classes in society.

Posted by: lagging behind ( )
Date: November 23, 2016 07:24PM

poopstone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> It's sad but education should not be a right, I
> don't like paying taxes for some of these A-holes
> of the lower classes in society.

Oh, poopstone, I disagree! Education should be a right, but only if giving birth isn't. A person should need to qualify to have children. It's harder to adopt a puppy.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: November 23, 2016 07:44PM

Happy Thanksgiving Kativicky. Thanks for the progress report. Glad to hear your mom's doing and feeling a bit better.

And that your school is coming along nicely.

Here's Tator and Tot being granted their full pardon by President Obama earlier today in the Rose Garden? ;)

https://youtu.be/WjANXEzxpMk

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.