Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: November 27, 2016 10:09PM

See the Five Points of Evidence through the Veil that Joseph Smith was a sex fiend:

http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1701131,1701131

(**corrected link)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2016 04:29AM by steve benson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Felix ( )
Date: November 28, 2016 02:05AM

I googled the definition of Boobafilia and found some interesting stuff. Thanks EOD

Posted by: greengoobleyguck ( )
Date: November 28, 2016 05:26PM

Hey easy now ! He's my wing man!

Posted by: Bali ( )
Date: November 28, 2016 06:46PM

Almost sounds like the plot to "Manos: The Hands of Fate". Come to think of it, the writing is even worse in Mormonism.

Posted by: Jerome ( )
Date: November 29, 2016 05:08PM

I think we need to be careful with the claim that Joseph Smith was a pedophile. Pedophiles are attracted to children, and Joseph Smith liked young women. True, a couple of his wives were 14, but it's hard to believe that Joseph wasn't sexually attracted to his many wives that were over 16, and that wouldn't be typical for a pedophile.

It's fair to ask why he married 14 year olds if he wasn't a pedophile, and I don't know the answer, but it's possible that the particular 14 year olds that he married appeared older, or he was reserving them in anticipation of their becoming older.

Posted by: excatholic ( )
Date: November 30, 2016 04:44AM

I don't know that pedophiles are exclusively attracted to children. Plenty of them seem to be married (or have other sexual relationships) to adults and their spouses seem shocked to find out about their attraction to children.

Posted by: Jerome ( )
Date: November 30, 2016 09:27AM

I'm sure you're right about non exclusivity; many people have some degree of fluidity. However, there are many reasons other than sexual attraction to explain why a pedophile would be in a seemingly normal marriage: he may be attempting to change himself, he may be trying to hide his attraction, he may be trying to have children. If we assume that Joseph Smith was a pedophile, why would he secretly marry so many adult women? I think the simplest explanation is that he was attracted primarily to adult women. His secret marriages to adult women are difficult to explain if he was indeed a pedophile.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: November 30, 2016 09:45AM

JS was simply attracted to women. Of any age.
He wanted to jump any woman he could.
And the younger ones, being "unlicked cupcakes" and nimble, were especially desirable.

It doesn't appear he wanted sex with *children* -- girls who had not yet developed adult sex characteristics. But he did clearly appear to want them as soon as they had hit puberty.

Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: November 30, 2016 02:34PM

Some peds are also attracted to adults. Smith could have been some of both.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2016 02:35PM by steve benson.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.