Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: GayLayAle ( )
Date: March 27, 2011 02:05PM

Hi all. The funeral was yesterday at the First Unitarian Church in Salt Lake City. It was absolutely beautiful, emotional, respectful and full of joy for a life that ended too soon. His ashes were interred at the Brigham City cemetery next to his mother.

Thank you for all the warm thoughts and comments. Life will go on as it always does. I love each and every one of you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: piper ( )
Date: March 27, 2011 02:07PM

Glad to hear from you, GLA! I have been thinking of you. :) I am so sorry again, and am sending hugs for you and Jeremy and his mom.

Date: March 27, 2011 02:12PM

Although it's been heartwrenchingly difficult for the entire family, I think the healing process has begun.

Posted by: piper ( )
Date: March 27, 2011 02:13PM

That is great to hear. How have you been feeling?

Posted by: janebond462 ( )
Date: March 27, 2011 03:36PM

Thank you for the update. I've been thinking of you & Jeremy. How has your health been? You were having some issues not long ago. I hope all is well.

How are the puppies?

Date: March 28, 2011 12:06PM

Had (naturally) a pretty icky panic attack when we found out what had happened, but my main priority was taking care of Jer, so I was able to rein it in. Woke up with a nasty cold today, but other than that, I feel pretty alright. The tears come and go, naturally.

Posted by: jon1 ( )
Date: March 28, 2011 12:25PM

I don't use the computer on weekends much, so I had no Idea what Jeremy and you were going through(I went back and caught up). Please let me express my sympathies for what you and he are going through, belatedly. Losing a father is always hard. The suddeness of this must have been devistating. Please give Jeremy my condolences. I'm glad you are working through it.

Posted by: michael ( )
Date: March 28, 2011 01:19PM

Would a hug help?

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: March 28, 2011 12:34PM

I'm VERY OFTEN in the Brigham City cemetary--as that is where my parents were buried 2 years ago (and many other people I love). I drive through there everytime I go to see my siblings as it is just 1 block off the road coming out of the canyon from Cache Valley. I grew up there.

Death is TOUGH--whether it is too young or old.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.