Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: December 17, 2016 11:25PM

I hope to keep this simple - so this family I know have been Mormons for 100 plus years. They were Mormons during the time period when one drop of Negro blood would exclude you from holding the Priesthood. P Blessings claimed they were direct lineage to Jesus, many served missions, served as local church leaders,
Women have been Relief Society Presidents. Very active LDS family. Interviews and blessings by General Authorities.

So if the core members of the family took DNA tests and learned they had ancestors that came from Africa (Negro Blood), why did the PB's given saying their lineage were not inspired to say they were White Negros? Why didn't any of the General Authorities feel inspired to announce the family was Negro?

How can this TBM family for over 100 years escape being told they were Negros by church leaders for over 100 years? They have really white skin but one drop of Negro blood turns you into a Negro.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2016 11:27PM by themaster.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: December 17, 2016 11:34PM

I'd explain it to you, but it's too sacred.

Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: December 17, 2016 11:38PM

You overlooked the church doctrine of transmutation.

Many old timers might remember when it was church policy the the members blood actually changed to make them part of the house of Israel.

Our own Steve Benson posted a rather detailed article 5 Feb 2015. Search Gentile Blood.

My phone won't let me post the link.

Posted by: Trails end ( )
Date: December 18, 2016 12:07AM

As i recall there was no rebooting for negroes until ever son or daughter of adam had their blessings...the big millenium was sposed to be about that...it was only lamanites who could be whitened and delightened...plygs still staunchly believe this today...and view the churchs scew up in 1987 as just another indication of its apostacy from the big plan...course its all horse shit...but that was the master plan...briggy is lauded and adored by plygs today...at least those still adhering to joeys nonsense...briggy just put more ass in assinine...same goes for the adam god stuff...plygs still teach this today

Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: December 18, 2016 09:46AM

Too bad the church changed their rules excluding blacks. This entire extended family would have been kicked out of the church by the Cult. Most likely one of the women had a black (slave) lover and the child was born white. DNA would have set the Cult back for generations.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.