Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: notmonotloggedin ( )
Date: December 26, 2016 10:22PM

A man named Ron Clark is (or at least, used to be) the spokesman for the Osmond family. I asked if he was the real dealin the thread itself and Ron's comment disappeared. I find it either interesting (or amusing) that someone would call themselves Ron and launch a rabid offense towards anyone criticizing the famous Marie. But such a tact would not surprise me coming from a regular poster on this board.

Just in case it WAS the real Ron Clark (I can't imagine the Osmonds employing someone who capable of dropping the "f-bomb" that many times in the same sentence)-I'd like him to know that the Osmonds have a lot to answer for for spreading the lies of Mormonism. And they deserve the criticisms lodged against them on this board in that regard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Belle ( )
Date: December 29, 2016 11:26AM

I don't think I have ever seen so many f-bombs on rfm in the 15 years I have been visiting this site. On an "Osmond" thread, no less. What is the world coming to? lol

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: December 29, 2016 11:34AM

I doubt very much the real Ron Clark would use his name, if he's even still alive.

Anyone can use that name, as it isn't registered.

Posted by: notmonotloggedin ( )
Date: January 01, 2017 02:19PM

the average RFM poster knowing the relationship between the name and the Osmonds.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: January 01, 2017 02:27PM

I've never heard of him and I was an Osmond fan when I was younger, from about the time I was 5. But I never heard the word 'Mormon' until I was 14 or 15. Had no idea what that was.

Posted by: angela ( )
Date: January 01, 2017 07:04PM

There really isn't an "Osmond Family" entity anymore so no need for an over-all spokesman. The family is too divided professionally.

It's probably why admin deleted the post. For legal reasons when someone pretends to be someone else.

I expect that both D & M have their own personal spokesperson, if they have them at all. These days they seem to use social media (its' cheaper) to get their statements out.

(And like someone pointed out. 40 years? Is that guy even still alive?)

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: January 02, 2017 05:01AM

It might matter except that any post about Marie Osmond is about the phony one, because just like the Book of MORmON, even the real one is FAKE.

Posted by: Belle ( )
Date: January 02, 2017 01:17PM

I would have thought the post was deleted for it simply being the obvious work of a foul-mouthed, hysterical poser troll with nothing of value to add but profane drama. I seriously doubt a professional like Ron Clark would behave that way. That said, I don't know if he's dead or alive either, but while things can always change, a few years back one of his sons was a neighbor of Marie's brother Donnie.

Posted by: gerry1962 ( )
Date: January 03, 2017 08:14AM

He hasn't worked for the Osmond family since 1985 according to a an online CV thing. Last time he spoke for the Osmond family though was when their mother died.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.