Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ApostNate ( )
Date: January 17, 2017 06:10AM

Some comments on a tbm friend's facebook share of an article about how well Jimmer Fredette is doing in the Chinese pro basketball league were talking about how Jimmer wasn't successful in the NBA because he needed to go on a "mission" to China to be seen by over a billion people who don't know about mormonism. It's incredible how tbms can make anything and everything about TSCC. Personally I've never given a single rat's ass what religion an athlete belongs to. And I'm sure the Chinese won't care about Jimmer's, Unless maybe it's to make fun of him for believing in such nonsense).

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: mankosuki ( )
Date: January 17, 2017 07:45AM

Mormons are delusional.
There have been several BYU players play in the Euro League that have been successful and there is a kid from Utah State that's playing now that has won championships and the 3 point competition at the all-star game.
We all know how hot the Mormon Church is doing in Europe.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: January 17, 2017 08:51AM

Yeah, that's how I'd pick a church to convert to -- by whichever one has a basketball player in my country!

Not.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.