Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: February 05, 2017 10:18PM

Even my grandma predicted this super bowl look at an earlier post I made about the patriots making a heroic comeback before halftime. This will probably be deleted but it does remind me of Mormonism in a weird way the gullibility I should have put money on this game dang it if patriots win by 3 I will be pissed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: February 06, 2017 09:40AM

The Patriots didn't win by 3. They won by 6.
Are you pissed?

Posted by: Darren Steers ( )
Date: February 06, 2017 09:43AM

Maybe even twice as pissed since 6 is double 3?

Date: February 06, 2017 03:20PM

No because I thought a field goal would finish the game they had to score to finish it so I understand why they didn't go the easy route and just kick it in.

Date: February 06, 2017 03:31PM

I was a sheep too usually I don't watch the super bowl because I've seen too much stuff to believe any of it is legit like yesterday that was not unique. Atlanta should have blown them out of the water like to at least 44 points but the powers that be got involved and you got a rigged game just watching Matt Ryan give up was painful. Lara gaga was pretty cool to watch haha she might of been the best part.

Posted by: Trails end ( )
Date: February 06, 2017 10:37AM

Theres a FandT story in there...i quit watching at third quarter cuz brady cudnt find his ass with both hands...i didnt stay true to the patriot gospel and i missed the triumphal return of thomas brady christ and the 144000 to rule on mount zion...see ya just gotta believe...even with no evidence...just keep believing...not that i care...once a year i like to be a sheep...baaahhh

Posted by: Agnes Broomhead ( )
Date: February 06, 2017 03:37PM

Does she bet on football and other sports? Does her bishop know about it?
How many Mormons in Nevada bet on sports?
The spread was 3, why was she making up this story on them winning by 3? Did she consult "the spirit" for guidance?
If so, can I contact her for next fall's NFL action?

Story I read two days ago; considering what might have happened if New England kicked a field goal in overtime instead.....:
http://www.todayevery.com/share/B1eTMJ0mue?hint=super-bowl-li-highlights/10758132

Date: February 06, 2017 07:49PM

It was me with the 3 point spread before I even looked at what Vegas had my grandma is dead but hated football but the spread was so easy to predict that I know she would have called it or at least the patriots winning by some small margin like 31-28.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.