Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Doug ( )
Date: March 06, 2017 08:40PM

I need some help locating the quote where BY said something to the effect "I frigged her 30 times last night but couldn't get no satisfaction". I may have heard it on a podcast.

Anyone else remember this?

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SL Cabbie ( )
Date: March 07, 2017 12:56PM

I thought the story was in the William Interview (linked here), which is illuminating, regardless, but I couldn't find it.

http://www.mrm.org/law-interview

And after a second cup of Folger's, I think I encountered it in the writings of John D. Lee (again, referring to JS). I do remember it was Chauncey Webb (father of Ann Eliza Webb Young, Brigham Young's "19th Wife") saying that JS and Lee were the "two most lustful men he ever knew."

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: March 07, 2017 01:01PM

I interesting(?)

Posted by: readwrite ( )
Date: March 08, 2017 04:54PM

He might not have been a Rolling Stone(s) [fan]. He couldn't even rock! Morons can't (in fact aren't allowed, except the [oxy-moron] so-called leaders, like him and horn-e joe) get satisfaction... until after death - in the after-life - when Mormons are lead to believe 'eternity' starts ( as they fail to ponder eternity has no beginning and no end).

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.