Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: themaster ( )
Date: March 08, 2017 11:57PM

I watched a Ted Talk on YouTube about sex and marriage the other day. The woman speaker said 20% of marriages are sexless (sex less than 10 times a year). She talked about other things that cause couples to not have sex and it made me wonder if the reason the old Farts in SLC might be part of the 20%. It might help explain why the hate people you have sex.

Could it be?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lazylizard ( )
Date: March 09, 2017 12:34AM

Oh my gosh, YES! I bet you they don't get laid at least 5 times a year.

For me, I am actually sex averted (I don't feel comfortable even with the thought of me doing "the act") and identify and an asexual lesbian (gay, but also not interested in sex). I am alright if others do it though. That is their business, but the Tweleve seem to be in everyone's pants (that sounds soooo dirty), and want to know which/whose pants you are in.

Now, I have felt the way I feel AS A CHILD - I just didn't know how to explain myself at all. I always ALWAYS told my sister I wanted to adopt.
I didn't learn to feel this way even though people I am related to (my parents) think I will eventually marry a man and have a family.

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: March 09, 2017 01:02AM

I have always thought the top dudes were so "church broke" that they have sublimated sex (not sure if that's the right word). They have put sex in a box and crushed it, to paraphrase 'Book of Mormon: The Musical'....

Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: March 09, 2017 06:04AM

I wondered that too because the church can break me in less than a year so I can't imagine how broke the top guys are.

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: March 09, 2017 05:26PM

What??? Then they should make them get divorced. Isn't that the reason TSCC says gays shouldn't be allowed to get married--because they can't procreate? So couples who aren't trying to actively procreate, or for that matter ones who are too old to get it up, should not be allowed to be married.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.