Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: SexyMan ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 11:19AM

I could not stop smiling while shopping for non-garments, actual underwear that comes in colors other than white. I initially bought some of the longer, fitted men’s underwear because they were similar to the garments I was used to wearing. But then in a moment of quiet rebellion, I bought some bikini briefs. Amazon has much better selections than local stores by the way.

Seeing myself in the mirror wearing this sexy man’s underwear, inspired me over the next few months to get into the best physical shape of my life. I love my new body and seeing myself in my sexy underwear. My TBM wife is sad that I don’t wear garments anymore but figures that if I am not wearing garments, whatever I wear in its place is irrelevant, so go nuts and enjoy. God bless her wisdom in this area.

Ever since I was an adolescent, I have always secretly enjoyed the slightly erogenous sensation of pulling my underwear into my butt crack. It feels so good but religious indoctrination made me feel guilty about it, like they do about masturbating or something. Wearing regular underwear like this for more than a few minutes is uncomfortable because there is just too much fabric bunched up in there. Actual thong underwear has much less fabric and is extremely comfortable.
My bikini briefs are amazing but not rebellious enough. In one click, I bought some men’s thong-back, bikini underwear.
Besides being really comfortable, to my surprise they are very supportive and practical. Using a bidet toilet seat, your backside is much cleaner. Even after a long workout and wearing them for 24-hours, thong underwear remains amazingly clean and sanitary. The French had it right all along.

Like Clark Kent, I can go about my day in my work clothes. But only I know that under my pants I am Superman and a sexy beast. Sleeping in a thong is very liberating and comfortable too.

My wife loves glancing at or spanking my sexy butt when I am getting dressed or undressed. We cuddle up each night, closer now than ever before. While religious tension is still there, our sex life has improved immensely.

I now own twelve (6 colors) of these awesome, men’s sexy bikini thong underwear and a dozen of the regular (6 colors) bikini briefs. Sometimes I still wear the regular bikini briefs but when I do, I miss the freedom and subtle sensation of the thong back.

I am converted. Praise the thong. Ultra sexy on a woman but still darn pretty amazing on a man.

Am I a total weirdo for having this view or has anyone else had a similar experience transitioning from garments?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 11:45AM

News flash! Okay, forget I said "flash." Anyway, nobody wants to think about a man in a thong. Sorry. Talk of it only conjures up images of Donald Trump in a thong.

Posted by: bobofitz ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 12:55PM

Trump has gotten so fat if he was wearing a thong, you wouldn't be able to see it.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 11:58AM

SexyMan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Am I a total weirdo for having this view or has
> anyone else had a similar experience transitioning
> from garments?

No, most definitely not! Everyone has their personal preferences and if that's what makes you feel good about yourself, keep on rocking the banana hammocks. Too bad your wife isn't completely on board with you. :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2017 12:22PM by Itzpapalotl.

Posted by: Rolled tacos on a sunday ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 12:06PM

Once you get over wearing your girlfriends panties check out Duluth underwear I won't wear any other brand now

Posted by: m ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 01:59PM

Rolled tacos on a sunday Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Once you get over wearing your girlfriends panties
> check out Duluth underwear I won't wear any other
> brand now

$19.00 to $27.00 for underwear - hell garments seem like a

deal compared to that . I wont pay that much ..$140 for a

weeks worth?

Posted by: canary21 ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 12:12PM

I think it's great that your wife adores your butt and your sex life has steamed up since you left the LDS church.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 12:22PM

--> commando...

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 01:39PM

Anal floss?

OK, now that *that* old joke is out of the way--hey, if you need to keep the package safe & secure, more power to ya.

But for me, yeah, those Duluth "sorta boxers/sorta briefs" are awesome all around shorts.

Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 03:55PM

I stopped reading after a few sentences I thought this was about a female now I got bad images.

Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 04:33PM

If it ain't comfortable don't wear it.

If you skimp on your skimpies you'll end up with chafies.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 04:42PM

Green Lake in Seattle:
a guy wearing a THONG walks around with a sign that says: "FREE HUGS"...

er....No Thanks!

Posted by: pollythinks ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 04:58PM

Bikini thong underwear? All I can say is "yuck"! Thongs are usually worn by perverts--of which I hope you are not one.

It doesn't even deserve the title "underwear", as that is for the purpose of keeping your "outer" cloths from picking up discuss- ting stains.

Save your intense need to be "sexy" to yourself and wife (if she likes it). Go to a park, or Hollywood blvd. (in Hollywood, CA), if you want to see the kind of boys who know how to dress like perverts, and are looking for someone to "hook-up" with.

Living near L.A. parks, and the Hollywood area, has exposed me to more than enough such garments. I hate to tell you what such persons are thought of by the common female. OK, I will say it: Perverts are persons who like to have their "stuff" hang out for all to see--but it is not a pleasing sight for most persons, except (maybe) to other perverts who are looking for someone to "hook-up" with.

(Any doubt about how I feel about such underwear?)

Posted by: seamaiden ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 06:02PM

whatever you do, just don't google "elephant underwear"

seriously though, wear what you are comfortable in. If you want to have "playtime" you can dress up whenever you like. I don't know if you'd want to be in a thong all day, but if you like it hell wear dental floss its your body, and your life dude!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2017 06:04PM by seamaiden.

Posted by: TXRancher ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 06:44PM

Hey, I'm with you and felt like applauding in public until...

"Even after a long workout and wearing them for 24-hours, thong underwear remains amazingly clean and sanitary."

You gotta be kidding.

If you like it, ok, go to town.

Posted by: mankosuki ( )
Date: March 22, 2017 08:31PM

TMI
But if the OP is happy, good for him. Was glad to get out of my angel chaps too.

Posted by: MormonThinker ( )
Date: March 23, 2017 02:41PM

To paraphrase a certain Sith Lord... I find this thread disturbing.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.