Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: xtremewayz ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 01:05AM

Yea, so obviously the lds church's "save the Lamanites" program is a bust.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/23/us/cnnheroes-linda-myers-adopt-a-native-elder/index.html

They can build a $5 billion dollar mall, be the the largest land owner in Florida and only second in land ownership in the UK to the royal family....... but can't help feed those that they profess to have been charged to save by Christ himself. Too bad CNN or any news agency doesn't do a news story on this....but then again.....truth was never news.

It's just further evidence of the mormon load of crap that they expect everyone to believe. As soon as the DNA evidence proved that the title page of the BOM was absolutely, unequivocally false the support of the Native American people was pretty much terminated.
The so called true church re-established on the face of the earth is and absolute sham. The LDS church is truly the great whore on the earth. Disgusting. Ashamed to say I once believed their BS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Josephina ( )
Date: March 26, 2017 02:21AM

To me, it is obvious by looking at them that they are Asian. I wonder if the Indians that Joseph Smith was acquainted with were part blood instead of full blood.

It is amazing how the LDS quickly lost interest in Native Americans (except maybe for Mayans) once they found out that they were Asian with no Hebrew blood. They don't give a fig for their well being at all. I wonder if there are any Mormons left among the Navajo. I have heard that they only joined in order to get the education for their kids.

Nancy Myers, being from Utah, may herself be a Mormon. She herself is wonderful. But the great wealth is at the top--and the top won't budge to help people in great need. If they still believed that the Navajo were Lamanites, they would help a little, as long as they could use the help to manipulate conversions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.