Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 01:34PM

TBM who killed motorcyclist last fall sent me a (supposed comedy) email of a car hitting a motorcyclist, who then hit a pole, managed to stand up, and then the pole fell on him and knocked him back to the ground. Clearly some significant injuries or death resulted.

In the subject line, TBM implied that the motorcyclist was my own son.

I have seen some emails from pirated contact lists, so I called him and asked if he sent it.

He said yes, it was from him and laughed hysterically.
I asked how he of all people thought it was funny.
More laughter from him.
I asked again how he thought it was funny.
He got shitty and sneered, "Did it scare you?"

I told him to NEVER, EVER contact us again.

Depending on where you live, this man will probably end up as your bishop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 01:38PM

My TBM dad raced motorcycles when I was a kid. When he converted, he quit racing because races happen on Sundays, but he never quit riding. He used to pick me up/drop me off for church or YW on the bike. (Yes, I'd be wearing a dress or a skirt and no, that didn't slow him down at all. I learned to wrap my skirt around my legs and hop on. :: shrug :: )

This TBM asshole is despicable.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 01:40PM

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 02:02PM

I hope you contacted the police where you live to make a police report. That behavior was not only harassment; it was threatening.

He sounds like he's off his rocker.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 04:03PM

I agree, I would have filed a police report against that person, as that sounds like a threat. It would also be documentation in the event a restraining order is needed.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 04:26PM

If you're worried about it.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 02:56PM

That's evil.

Posted by: bluebutterfly ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 04:06PM

Wow. He sounds like a sociopath.

Posted by: redpill ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 04:37PM

Not funny. I ride and that attitude is not appreciated. I think mormons have a general lack of respect for anything outside their their church.

I have always received a lot of criticism from the church about my motorcycle riding, starting at age 16 (now mid 40s). I can only conclude that motorcycles to them are representative of rebellion.

I wonder, did riding a motorcycle cause me to leave the church?
:)

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 09:43PM

come on

in days gone by, MORmONS HATE HATE HATED hippies

they hated bikers even MORE

now LDS inc and MORmONS are so desperate for acceptance and converts and retaining members that they will cozy up / suck up to anyone / any group including ones that they formerly condemned, loathed, despised and reviled

and that IS funny, very funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdc3lynGhlY

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 05:14PM

I knew some TBM families that love their motorbikes. The one I'm thinking of in particular was a high ranking stake leader, w/wife in high callings too. They had a collection of bikes for the whole family.

Don't believe it's associated w/rebellion against mormonism.

It sounds like the guy who called OP is a psychopath. He needs to be reported and get on the record for making what amounts to a death threat basically. If he was just being funny (in his own mind,) he's still a wacko.

He sounds menacing.

If indeed he killed another motorcyclist last year, OP should also report that to police or local DA. It may be more than an accident that went undetected. He may have murdered the person he ran over last fall. Let the investigation begin. She can go to the parents, or family, with her e-mail if the police won't take her seriously.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2017 05:17PM by Amyjo.

Posted by: R2 ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 06:29PM

Oh my god, I am so sorry.

Posted by: Itzpapalotl ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 09:30PM

Appalling is too mild of a word. How old is this idiotic sicko?

If you feel vindictive, you could always CC it and forward to his bishop, SP, boss, and several news media outlets.

Posted by: NeverMoJohn ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 09:53PM

This is beyond disturbing. He really does sound like a sociopath. I would be tempted to contact his victim's family or their lawyer and let them know about his current antics. I think he should be exposed for the creep that he is.

Date: March 29, 2017 11:32PM

You have actually keyed in on a very basic MORmON theme /principle.

For Background, (according to MORmONISM) Even good people are not really entitled to their lives, they are merely allowed to live by the grace of MORmON Jesus so that they can scramble to show their devotion to MORmON Jesus and hopefully justify their mortal existence after the fact/in the end. EVERYONE is born in DEBT !!! EVERYONE is on the treadmill to prove their worth whether they know it or not !!!

Bad people, and Bad includes anyone who is less than rabidly enthusiastic about the official MORmON plan whatever it happens to be on any given day, are not entitled to anything but a brutal death. (.... well except for the Apostle Paul who was so good at being bad that Jesus chose to personally recruit him back to the good side) See the Laban Story first four chapter BOM, see the MORmON temple endowment pre 1990 version.

In seminary, I disagreed with Brigham Young's decision to supply troops to the US Army to fight Mexico for the MORmON battalion as the story was recounted as a seminary lesson. I said that as a LDS, I would cross the Mississippi back into the United States and stay there rather than leave my family to go fight as a mercenary for a country that I had just abandoned because it had also abandoned me. It did not make sense to me to join that country's Army at that point after the mutual abandonments so I could then abandon my family to be a soldier. Besides, somewhere I had heard some commentary about family being the top priority for MORmONS. The highly indoctrinated seminary teacher never missed a beat. "Oh, you would have been killed" she said with great amusement, satisfaction and gratification. "you see, people who disobey the prophet get in trouble and often end up being killed or dead. while people who are obedient to the prophet are protected, spared, and blessed, and this story of the MORmON battalion is a prime example of the principle of obedience to the prophet! " very propagandist blabbering considering that in reality BY did not dare claim to be an actual prophet at that time in spite of his obsessive aspirations to be in charge, but that kind of accuracy is not in harmony with MORmON propaganda and indoctrination themes. Somehow, miraculously, I was not brutally murdered in the following weeks, probably because I was still willing to go on a mission/ sell the stupid secret handshakes that I still did not know about and would not be allowed to mention while I sold them.

After my mission, when I dared to express some dissatisfaction with THE church, my MORmON male who could not be bothered with serving a mission himself, instantly expressed his disappointment that he had not killed me when I was an infant, since it had turned out that I was so undeserving of my life since I was not completely enthralled with THE church.
When I became inactive that death wish was reiterated. When I Quit MORmONISM that death wish was stated again.

So there it is. If a person has enthusiasm for THE church then they might be entitled to their life and the air that they breathe. If they are less than enthusiastic about THE church then they can die at any time and that is pretty much what they deserve as the worthless garbage that they are.

If they have disdain for THE (MORmON) church then they are satanic and evil and only entitled to being brutally murdered at any time. That is THE important lesson to learn ......according to MORmONS who do not want others to notice what stupid hateful @$$ holes that MORmONS really are. .....after all MORmONISM is the religion of Happiness (....and death) !!!

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: March 30, 2017 10:15AM

"Oh you would have been killed."

Should have been a cognitive dissonance moment right there. What the actual fuck kind of religion teaches that lack of blind obedience to a cult prophet means you deserve to be put to death?

Date: March 30, 2017 02:32PM

dogzilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Should have been a cognitive dissonance moment
> right there.

I quit seminary soon after that at the seminary teacher's invitation. She screamed at me over a contrived more immediate issue, but there is no doubt that my daring to question an official LDS inc propagandist narrative just a few days earlier was the REAL basis of her intense displeasure with me. It is too bad that I had a good bishop at the time which are sometimes the worst bishops because they keep a person in THE (filthy foul vile MORmON) church, just as that bishop did with me, IF the bishop had been a bitch ....you know -just like the seminary teacher or my MORmON male parent, then I might have quit THE church clear back then.

> What the actual fuck kind of religion
> teaches that lack of blind obedience to a cult
> prophet means you deserve to be put to death?

Uhhhhhh, a crappy nasty self centered EVIL cult like ummmmmm MORmONISM!

Date: March 29, 2017 11:39PM

What are you worth, to the lower head lord MORmON Jesus? If its not much then off to the slaughter house for you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcOuFvyajA

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: March 29, 2017 11:49PM

The implicit message in Mormonism is that people are better of dead. Those of us who aren't psychopaths don't take it very seriously, but it's there. Mormonism provides excuses to be very good or very bad. This one could have been a Porter Rockwell. The lack of empathy and respect for human life naturally goes with a religion that trashes real life to increase the sales value of vaporware.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.