Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: slayermegatron ( )
Date: May 06, 2017 09:02PM

Anybody here that served in Long Beach? Feel free to stay anonymous. I was there from 2003 to 2005. First MP was President Christensen(is that spelled right?). Second guy I can't remember the name, just that he had a Steele company. First half with President C. was great. Second half was awful. Didn't serve there? I'd still love to hear about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2017 09:03PM by slayermegatron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: deja vue ( )
Date: May 06, 2017 10:40PM

Did you know/meet any members their with the surname of 'Adams'? My niece is a real rabid TBM and has lived in Long Beach for the past forty years. She served her mission in Spain. Married a missionary who also served there. They had three children. Divorced. He left the Cult and now all children have left the church and moved away from her.

Posted by: slayermegatron ( )
Date: May 06, 2017 10:48PM

It sounds familiar, but I have to admit it's been a while. I am hearing a lot of stories like that though. LDS marriages don't seem to hold up too well when someone decides to leave the church.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.