Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: June 09, 2017 12:22AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: June 09, 2017 12:27AM

That's just the cultural hall of the chapel.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: June 09, 2017 03:07AM

Heads will roll wth this news!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2017 03:09AM by BYU Boner.

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: June 09, 2017 08:49AM

I noticed that they mention several male neck vertebrae found, indicating multiple decapitations; must have been the Laban League home court...

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: June 09, 2017 09:47AM

Or maybe they were over doing it when pantomiming the Temple Oath "slit your throat" thing.

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: June 09, 2017 10:12AM

Mormon sports were well known for being excessively aggressive and violent. I myself got a broken ankle, a broken finger, and a broken nose from playing mormon sports -- none of which were the result of accidents, all of which were the result of an asshat priesthood holder venting his anger at losing.

Did they get that from the Lamanites? Or is that the only venue mormons have (or had, since I hear most of the sports are gone) to vent their anger at having to appear so perfect all the time?

http://nighuntokolob.blogspot.com/2016/01/lds-church-basketball-christ-like.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2017 10:14AM by ificouldhietokolob.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: June 09, 2017 04:43PM

Hello, I represent the law FIRM of Boner and Balls. It seems we have cases of several incidents of unreported assault. Did you experience pain and suffering? Did your injuries cause you to lose income? Were you emotional hurt? Did those responsible walk away without civil settlements?

If so, we're here to help. Our operators are STANDING by for a free consultation. There will be no legal fees unless we win. Please call immediately. BYU Boner, esq.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: June 09, 2017 04:46PM

A bunch of guys in church league jerseys, sitting downcast on a bench. One says, "I don't mind losing so much, but to the GAY church?"

Posted by: Shiz Jaredite Basketball Star ( )
Date: June 09, 2017 06:34PM

I used to play basketball for the Jaredite All-Stars team. We lost to Coriantumr. He was determined to get ahead, uhem I mean a head so I got a Laban style finale.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.