Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: musicangelgirl ( )
Date: March 28, 2011 09:02PM

Hi everyone I am Carol I have been lurking here for a while reading. Today my sister had something happen to her. She is 21 and dating a TBM ironically having a child with him out of wedlock. He is a manipulative abuseive bastard and she keeps putting up with it because "She loves him" Shes a Nevermo ironically. Today she got a phone call from him in jail and he has been arrested his 15 year old cousin filed charges on him for rape. The church sure has bred some scum bags treating women like garbage. He then turned around and said well if she hadnt came on to me I wouldnt have had to sleep with her. The same manipulation he uses on my sister when he cheats and gets angry its her fault somehow men like this make me so sick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lindi ( )
Date: March 28, 2011 09:12PM

I'm so sorry for your sister and her unborn child. Hopefully she can get away from him and salvage from self-esteem.
Religion seems to breed an incredible amount of sexual dysfunction. Really not surprising when you think about it.

Date: March 28, 2011 09:18PM

Yeah they do shes got a hard road ahead of her she cant work b/c of her epiliepsy so shes going to have a hard life trying to raise her child. I am so glad I got out and saw the church for the BS it is. I was a convert at 20 after growing up with going to church with freinds and them trying to get my parents to allow me to be baptized. I am grateful my mom and dad made me wait and taught me to see the church for what it was. Didnt take long after my baptism for me to see the church was demeaning to women and a crock of $H*T. Growing up around it though still does damage.

Posted by: quoth the raven nevermo ( )
Date: March 28, 2011 09:25PM

Your sister needs some help to get out of an abusive relationship and to take control of her life. You could help by finding out if there are any low cost options for her to see a therapist. Being pregnant might also help with getting into programs.

The bf sounds like a major sob. Blame the underage girl. Real nice.

Date: March 28, 2011 09:37PM

I agree I hope she sees this as an opportunity to see things for what they are and get help and turn her life around

Posted by: sweettasteofwoman ( )
Date: March 28, 2011 11:10PM

the sooner your sister get away from this scum bag the better...

if not this accused rapist is going to drag your sister down with him,now is the time for your sister to end this unhealthy and unstable relationship.

no more excuses your sister now know the evil he is capable of doing..

Posted by: WM ( )
Date: March 29, 2011 12:17AM

crazydaze Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the sooner your sister get away from this scum bag
> the better...
>
> now is the time for your sister to end this unhealthy and unstable relationship.
>
> no more excuses your sister now know the evil he
> is capable of doing..

Exactly! Hopefully he'll be going away for a while, and that will give her opportunity to get as far away from him as possible

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.