Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: angsty ( )
Date: March 28, 2011 11:09PM

I would have added this to the tea thread if it were not already closed.

I'm not sure quite how to take your response, or snobbery, and I don't recall ever making an attempt to play a game with you. I offered a no-fail recipe for what is generally expected when a person wants sweet tea. I've enjoyed it, as have my friends, and it's the way my grandmother made it.

My recipe stands for itself and does not require the approval of a self-appointed arbiter of all that is sweet tea, or "Southern" (I assume that's what your "Tennessee is a poser state" comment was meant to refer to).

Further, Tennessee is a lovely place to call home and I am proud to be here.

Since you purport to represent Southern culture (whereas I am from a "poser state"), perhaps you could also represent the famed "Southern Manners" and not insult good-natured people, or their home states. Or are those Southern Manners a myth in the 'real' South from whence you come? Here in the "poser state" of Tennessee we care about them very much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: deb ( )
Date: March 28, 2011 11:18PM

being from the deep south, here as well, i love and am having sweet tea w/lemon, as we speak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.