Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: notmonotloggedin ( )
Date: June 25, 2017 05:25PM

Family Search really pulling out all the stops in trying to suck everyone in wherever they can. I happen to work in the arts-history and fashion, etc. I had seen this article on Queen Victoria I's gown back in January when it was published. Just yesterday, low and behold it the same article- a bit stale by now pops up on my FB feed and who is posting it but "Family Search".

I find this aggravating on a number of levels but especially despise the lengths they go to to insert themselves into peoples lives. I made the following terse comment on their post, "Well this is certainly a new ploy for calling attention to Family Search!" I was wondering if anyone would respond and Family Search actually "liked" the comment. I guess they don't understand the meaning of the word "ploy".

I

https://www.facebook.com/familysearch/posts/10154554625251039?comment_id=10154558113876039&notif_t=like&notif_id=1498365414875029

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.