Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: valkyriequeen ( )
Date: July 04, 2017 11:42AM

In today's Salt Lake Tribune is the following article: "State High Court decides father's drawing not harmful to child."
It begins with: " The Utah Supreme Court has reversed the obscenity-related conviction of a father who tried to mail a rudimentary drawing of himself naked to his 5-year old daughter." The father's name is Eric Leon Butt,jr. He was in the San Juan County jail waiting sentencing on charges of theft and sent 2 letters in November 2008 to his 5-year old. The first letter was the hand drawn picture of himself naked. The 2nd letter which arrived a couple days later, said: "Hi beautiful girl. I miss you so much. I can't wait to bite your butt cheek. This is what it will look like. I love you." This second letter also included a naked picture of himself "and holding his daughter with her bottom next to his mouth." OMG. I am sickened reading this. Warren Jeffs, Joseph Smith, and Brigham Young would be proud.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: July 04, 2017 11:59AM

another WTF moment

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: July 04, 2017 03:35PM

That is sickening.

Posted by: JBF ( )
Date: July 04, 2017 05:17PM

I guess Eric will be the Butt of many jokes!

Posted by: Breeze ( )
Date: July 05, 2017 04:07AM

Tell me this is a bad April Fool joke...the perv's name, and everything else, can't be real.

We should all gang up and send similar pictures to the children and grandchildren of the members of the Utah Supreme Court.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.