Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: July 07, 2017 11:17PM

Not with me!
They won't b/c LDS covered up/excused/ratified/approved frmr wives Hate & Lies...

they have (or Had) the chance to teach & example Honesty. Kindness, Repentance & Forgiving for her & lessons-example to our children....

Guess what they did:
(crickets)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2017 11:18PM by GNPE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cludgie ( )
Date: July 08, 2017 09:23AM

Well, I'm sure that the children of some have left the church, so it is a good question. In fact, I remember that the daughter of one of the apostholes left the church a couple of years ago.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: July 09, 2017 12:37PM

Something it knows entirely nothing about? It's like Mormonism talking about wisdom - ain't going to happen.

Posted by: dogzilla ( )
Date: July 11, 2017 10:06AM

Why would an LDS leader engage with an exmo about anything?

I don't understand the question. Why would you have an expectation that, after you leave a church, the church still comes chasing after you, begging for your attention. "Oh please oh please, tell us where we went wrong. We can change! I want you back baby, don't leave me!"

They don't give AF why you left. They don't give AF about your family. Send more money; that's the only thing that gets church leaders' attention.

Posted by: Honest TBM ( )
Date: July 11, 2017 01:27PM

Being a true Church means that everyone in the world can quickly find out for themselves that the Church has got to be the most honest, truthful, and transparent organization around. Otherwise the naysayers would be able to say "this Church is dishonest and it possibly can't be true" and then sincere investigators and converts would flee in droves. So would a LDS leader engage an exmo about anything? Well according to the sacred doctrines those pesky exmos are children of God and deserving of love so the answer, presuming that the Church is true, is "yes" :) And here is how you can prove it:

1. Go to http://www.mormon.org
2. Click on the "Chat with representatives" link.
3. Watch the miracle of "continuing revelation" unfold as the missionaries (and their chain of command up to the Prophet) do all they can to transparently and completely get you official answers on every question you possibly can have :)

Suggestion: Keep in mind that "continuing revelation" does not mean "wild goose chase" or "runaround" or "delayed" answers when it comes to important questions. Heavenly Father loves his children way too much to let them have Doubts creep in to their lives. In Church it is never taught that "God wants us to be confused by church leaders giving mixed signals and lies for any period of time" so we should have high expectations :) I suggest you read https://www.gobankingrates.com/investing/understanding-real-time-delayed-stock-quotes and remember that you can expect to hold the missionaries and leadership chain to the highest "real time quotes" standard so that you can quickly think "gosh this Church is so honest and transparent" as a first step to rekindling faith.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.