Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: July 25, 2017 02:32PM

This is a sermon that as read it I kept wondering "Where is this guy going? What is this guy's conclusion going to be?"

My mind still can't quite wrap around his conclusion if I read it correctly. But it seems like a GA's wet dream.

https://www.gty.org/library/sermons-library/GTY129/servant-or-slave

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nyetmo ( )
Date: July 25, 2017 02:41PM

I want to post a word, but it's a word that really need not be posted though my want is so intense that the need cannot be denied. And for want of the word to be posted, I am of need of a post and a place to post it, for to post of the word that needs posting poses a need for a place where posts are posted.

There, I think I have fulfilled my need to post the word that I wanted to post, and though that want was as great as a need, I have posted of the word without actually posting word I was prompted to post.

Posted by: desertman ( )
Date: July 25, 2017 08:28PM

I would hope everybody who comes to this forum reads this post.It is dramatically to the point!!! It has long been me contention that Mormonism is another method of slavery. Once you join you give up you right to make any choices that are not "approved" by the church.This has caused me to float in the shadowy fringes of the society.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: July 25, 2017 09:11PM

This is an excellent example of theological masturbation. Just be nice to people and don't be a dick...well, you know what I mean. The Boner.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.