Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: September 05, 2017 11:28PM

I had to actually write down how they and their offspring would all then be related to each other.

Damn it's twisted!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: anonuk ( )
Date: September 06, 2017 04:44AM

........and shagging mother and daughters is forbidden by the bible. So much for their claims of 'restoration' of the 'fullness of the gospel'.

This is, in effect, incest. Sick behaviour.

Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: September 06, 2017 06:03AM

Joseph set the example

Married Patty Sessions and her daughter Sylvia

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: September 06, 2017 07:23AM

Posted by: anonuk ( )
Date: September 06, 2017 10:18AM

wasn't there another mother & her daughters married to horny joe? I thought he snared the mum & daughter combo twice. Some sets of sisters too.

Posted by: Iwhisper ( )
Date: September 06, 2017 09:31AM

It sounds like my Great-great grandfather, Levi Savage and. He married a widow with two daughters. When the girls got older he married them too. His son, Levi Mathers Savage married two women who were sisters so my grandma's cousins were also
Half brothers and sisters. Yep, a bit creep I'd say!

Posted by: Rameupmtom ( )
Date: September 07, 2017 07:18AM

Levi Savage was my great-grandfather as well. We must be cousins. Of some sort.

Posted by: Trails end ( )
Date: September 06, 2017 10:40PM

Thats the plug trifecta...ma and her girls...how twisted it s when adopted daughters get 12 plus years old and dear ol dad starts putting his best moves on them too...I knew one such who suffered mentally her entire life over such idiocy...it's gone on a long time and continues today...you can't fix stupid...the more sordid crap goes on with half bros and sisters getting involved and rape and incet common because old dads gonna get after em anyway...sorry sick mess...as usual the young and innocent pay the highest price and they are trapped in a silent tomb of secrecy...it takes a special breed of ugly to justify such dirty filthy nasty affairs

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: September 07, 2017 01:12AM

My son married a descendant of this kinda thing. They've had several dead and dying babies with multiple-anomaly birth defects. A few of 'em lived.

It's a wonder he had any kids at all--the screwball pioneer daughter that he married kicked him in the testicles enough times. (Seriously)

After the last little baby lived a hellish 14 days, I left the church.

Meanwhile, my son and TBM-testicle-kicker believe they have all these blessed little souls awaiting them in the Celestial Kingdom. Hope they get there!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2017 01:51AM by kathleen.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.