Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: September 24, 2017 02:41PM

If you encounter missionaries, or any other Mormons trying to persuade you to believe, ask them this question, "Why do you still sing the Praises of a sexual predator?"
They will immediately lie by denying that they do.
Ask them if they still sing the song "Praise to the Man"?
They will lie by claiming that song isn't about Joseph's Myth.
Remind them that song was originally titled, "Praise to Joseph Smith", but got edited because it seemed so blasphemous to admit to singing the praises of a man instead of God.
Its still the ultimate form of blasphemy to pretend Joseph Smith is more praiseworthy than God, when your church now admits that man had 34 "wives", 14 of whom were really married to other men.
How did that work?
Inevitably, they will lie again by saying, "Well, God must have commanded it or Joseph would have been struck dead."
Where is that written?
Uh, gee, I dont know.
That's because you are lying. You and I both know God commanded just the opposite in the 10 Commandments and the Mormons own Law if the Priesthood.
Joseph and Brigham both violated the law if tge land and the law if God, the commandments, by preying upon their followers wives and teenage daughters sexually, making them adulterers, not praiseworthy.
Your church also admits Oliver Cowdery wasnt lying when he claimed Joseph had a dirty, nasty, filthy affair with Fanny Alger, his 16 year old house help, 10 years prior to the Law of the Priesthood, DNC 132 being recorded. That's child rape. Thats what Warren Jeffs is rotting in jail for. If that's not a sexual predator I don't know what is and you sing his Praises why?
The Law of the Priesthood even condemned Joseph and Brigham as adulterers and Mormons name all their Universities after an adulterer why?
Is there any wonder rape CULTure is alive and well at BYU when they are firced to sing the praises of a rapist from birth and the namesake of every Mormon university is a rapist?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2017 04:42PM by koriwhore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 24, 2017 04:41PM

Oh and I encourage everybody to film their blatant lying and publish it on the internet.
So the whole world can see what a bunch of lying sacks Mormons really are.
https://youtu.be/iIdhV3839RA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2017 06:50PM by koriwhore.

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: September 24, 2017 05:01PM

My Mormon father is the most consistent liar I have ever known. Bar none.

Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: September 24, 2017 05:14PM

I have never understood why they always say god would have struck them dead. They say that to everything the prophets did. What if there is no god to strike them dead and they figured that out.

Date: September 24, 2017 06:08PM

That is an old saying from the Official Declaration #1, where Wilfird Woodruff made that lame claim in order to reconcile worshipping an imperfect hero, who had his way with his followers wives and teenage daughters.
God HAD to command it, otherwise God would have struck them dead, despite the fact that God would be an adulerous God if he commanded men to violate the commandment to not fuck their nieghbors wives.
So instead of conceeding the painful fact that they sing the praises of an adulterer, they make their God into an adulterous God. The CogDis forces them to make up lies and furn their God into a hypocritical adulterous God who commands men to rape.
Its the same pbenomenon with racism. Instead of just admitting BY was a racist, they make God out to be a racist, by blaming God for telling Mormons to make racist statements, doctrine and practices, that completely contradict Christs main commandment for us to love one another.
Same with gay marriage.
Mormons can easily reconcile singing the praises of a guy no better than Warren Jeffs, but just cant tolerate gaybies because their parents are legally married.
God never said deny equal rights to homosexuals. He said to kill them in Laviticus, where He also says to kill your kids for swearing. If you believe that bullshit, I should notify the authorities now!

Date: September 24, 2017 06:38PM

I think i did some cogdis the other day but i am not sure if they are thinking about it.

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: September 24, 2017 06:27PM

You should see how the faithful FLDS fawn over their Warren Jeffs. They wait for the day angels bust him out and he returns to his teenage "wives". Remember, Jeffs was sent to the prison shrink because he was masturbating ten times a day.

Everyone was so vested that they had to protect the criminal enterprise that took everything they had. That's the price we pay for being attached to lies. You like the lie, you assimilate the lie, you live the lie, you are the lie. Many people would rather die than back out of that. But that's people. They shouldn't be exposed to that in the first place.

Date: September 24, 2017 06:41PM

Jesus christ doesnt warren jeffs and his followers follow the exact core teachings of joseph smith? Like lds is the offbranch?

Date: September 24, 2017 06:48PM

Yes, LDS Inc, is FLDS light.
At least the FLDS have tge courage of their convictions. LDS are a bunch of weasles who can justify ANYthing, including child rape and wife swapping.
Any wonder both are rampant w/in LDS Inc?

Date: September 24, 2017 08:56PM

Thats what i thought so pretty much the FLDS is somewhat exactly how it was when joseph smith ran things god damn.

Date: September 24, 2017 06:44PM

One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.
Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

Posted by: No name ( )
Date: September 24, 2017 07:16PM

Be careful- the army of doomsday sex cult salesmen are out there- make sure you are ready.

Date: September 24, 2017 08:58PM

Trust me i know

Date: September 24, 2017 10:10PM

Latter Day = Doomsday
Sex Cult = Cult founded by sexual predator to exploit followers.
Cult = hero worshippers
MORmOMS worship Joseph Smith and Brigham Young

Posted by: No name ( )
Date: September 24, 2017 10:15PM

Yep pretty scary stuff. Lock your doors.

Date: September 25, 2017 12:13AM

I do trust me.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: September 25, 2017 12:09AM

I wanna find out which vitamins \ supplements he's using!?

Date: September 25, 2017 12:14AM

I agree that is absolutely insane.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.