Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: September 30, 2017 10:41AM

I love how he looks "so mormon." And how he really tells us what is going on inside the temple. ha ha ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlwRyYTEUic

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 64monkey ( )
Date: September 30, 2017 11:57AM

No mention of pre-1990 ceremonies including vengeance against the U.S. government. Which was far worse then football players kneeling for the national anthem.
No throat slashing's or gut slashing's mentioned. I could go on but I think most of us on here know how creepy the whole thing is. Oh and no mention how family and life long friends who are judged below you (scum I guess) are not welcome in the temple to see a loved one get married in this so called family for ever church. Then there's the 10% of your income to get in, I didn't hear that mentioned. I'm going to have dizzy spells all day trying to recover from that spin of a video.

Posted by: LeftTheMorg ( )
Date: September 30, 2017 12:00PM

Not just 10% to get in; remember, it's tithes AND offerings! So, about 14%

Posted by: badassadam ( )
Date: September 30, 2017 12:11PM

God d@mn, did he mention the handshakes? I am not watching that again.

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: September 30, 2017 06:29PM

"We believe that God loves each of his children equally, regardless of the circumstance that they are born into."

Utter bullshit. Then why does God deny the most fundamental ordinances to children of gay parents?

They are so used to lying that they don't even realize it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2017 06:30PM by messygoop.

Posted by: annieg ( )
Date: September 30, 2017 07:27PM

Does the moron not get that anyone can go on YouTube and see exactly what silly ceremonies go on in the temple.

HInt: Its not secret anymore!

Date: September 30, 2017 07:30PM

He is a mormon so it is possible that he is clueless.

Posted by: cutekitty ( )
Date: September 30, 2017 08:13PM

Poor Sheeple,

Is JTM for real?

The church will collapse one day, wait and see.
I don't know if implode is the word? It can't go on with all the internet has to offer on numerous subjects. Who in their right mind would stay in a cult mind sucking religion? Somebody has to stand up and start the process of shutting down the morg.

Date: September 30, 2017 09:03PM

Alright you talked me into it cutekitty. Hell i have nothing to lose literally. I dont really know how to get it rolling except all mormons are followers, if a big name goes down in the church and becomes a loud voice then the rest will follow suit i am pretty sure. I am battling at a local level against missionaries and trying to get some money back from a bishop. Maybe my efforts will start a ripple effect.

Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: September 30, 2017 11:16PM

Here's something interesting from Catholic.com about BFD:

"In Alma 34:35-36 we read: "For behold, if ye have procrastinated the day of your repentance even until death, behold ye have become subjected to the spirit of the devil, and he does seal you his. Therefore, the spirit of the Lord has withdrawn from you and hath no place in you; the power of the devil is over you, and this is the final state of the wicked."

In other words, those who die as non-Mormons go to hell, period. There’s no suggestion of a later, vicarious admission into the Mormon church.

We also see present-day Mormon doctrine contradicted in 2 Nephi 9:15: "And it shall come to pass that when all men shall have passed from this first death unto life, insomuch as they have become immortal, they must appear before the judgment seat of the Holy One of Israel, and then cometh the judgment and then must they be judged according to the holy judgment of God. For the Lord God hath spoken it, and it is his eternal word, which cannot pass away, that they who are righteous shall be righteous still, and they who are filthy shall be filthy still; wherefore, they who are filthy . . . shall go away into everlasting fire, prepared for them; and their torment is as a lake of fire and brimstone, whose flame ascendeth up forever and ever and has no end."

It is unforunate that Smith abandoned his own, earlier doctrine. It would not have made the Mormon scriptures any more authentic, but it would have prevented millions of futile Mormon proxy baptisms from being performed. "

Posted by: kendricklamar ( )
Date: October 01, 2017 03:35AM

Being from Compton, the place where rap was made mainstream, I laugh so hard seeing a "mormon rapper". There is a reason nobody knows about him.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.