Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: October 09, 2017 03:37PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: October 09, 2017 04:25PM

Yeah, what did y'all do to piss God off this time? We all know it's either because of gays, abortion, or making fun of the orange guy.

No, seriously, I saw some footage this morning that was scary as hell. Hoping they get it under control soon. If thoughts and prayers would work, I'd send them. But since a rain dance would more likely conjure up the gifts of the Gods of moisture, I'll try that.

Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: October 09, 2017 04:41PM

14 fires, 1 dead, 1500 structures destroyed, 20,000 evacuations.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Latest-on-North-Bay-fires-A-really-rough-12263721.php

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: October 09, 2017 04:48PM

I'm so sorry. I've been hearing reports on the radio about the fires in the Napa valley.

Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: October 09, 2017 05:22PM

So sad. We moved into a new home in Yorba Linda in 1965. There was nothing but avocado and orange groves surrounding our little subdivision. My dad worked for Shell Oil and what is now Anaheim Hills was Shell property. We rode dirt bikes, shot .22's and learned how to drive trucks there when we were 10. We left in 68, but I moved back in 1994. I could not believe all the development on that ridge. Definitely not good in a fire situation. Good luck to you and your friends.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.