Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: September 29, 2017 01:24AM

So declared the Mormon Bigot Spigot, Mental Midget and Apostle Fossil, Mark E. Petersen, in a sub-human, satanic sermon entitled, "Race Problems--As They Affect the Church" (delivered at the "Convention of Teachers of Religion at the College Level at Brigham Young University," Provo, Utah, 27 August 1954, a day that will live in Mormon infamy).

Here are Poisonously Putrid Petersen's key KKK covenants:

--God So Loved the Black World that He's Making Them Eternal Household Slaves to Righteous Mormon Whites in the Celestial Kingdom (Even Though These Naughty "Negroes" Were Sinning Up a Storm Before They Were Even Born)

Petersen kills the "coloreds" with Mormon-muddled, color-blinded, cursed kindness:

“Think of the Negro, cursed as to the Priesthood. . . . This Negro--who, in the Pre-Existence lived the type of life which justified the Lord in sending him to the Earth in the lineage of Cain with a black skin, and possibly being born in darkest Africa--if that Negro is willing when he hears the Gospel to accept it, he may have many of the blessings of the Gospel.

"In spite of all he did in the Pre-Existent life, the Lord is willing--if the Negro accepts the Gospel with real, sincere faith, and is really converted--to give him the blessings of baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost.

"If that Negro is faithful all his days, he can and will enter the Celestial Kingdom.

"He will go there as a servant, but he will get celestial glory."
_____

--Then There's the Mormon God in His Role as the Ultimate Super-White, Super-Supremacist Segregationist for the LDS Savior

Petersen, the Moronic Mormon Pygmy of Prejudice, diabolically drones on about the Grand Plan of Divine Division (specifically centering on comparative fates of the Japanese, the Chinese, the Negroes and the Americans):

"Now, let's talk segregation again for a few moments. . . .

"When the Lord chose the nations to which the spirits were to come, determining that some would be Japanese and some would be Chinese and some Negroes and some Americans, He engaged in an act of segregation. . . .

"I think the Lord segregated the Negro and who is man to change that segregation? . . .

"What God hath separated, let not man bring together again.”
_____

--The Mormon God Punished These "Cursed" Blacks by Relegating Them at Birth to Deep, Dark Africa

Says Mark that hath no divine spark:

"Who placed the Negroes originally in darkest Africa?

"Was it some man, or was it God?

"And when He placed them there, He segregated them. . . .

"At least in the cases of the Lamanites and the Negroes, we have the definite word of the Lord Himself that He placed a dark skin upon them as a curse."
_____

--The Mormon God Says No to Marrying into the Boxed-Out Blood of Black People Because That Would Take Away White Pigment Power

Specifically, meaning it would deny Petersen his Mormon God-given gift of personal All-American White Priesthood power:

"He forbade intermarriage. . . .

"We must not intermarry with the Negro,

"Why?

"If I were to marry a Negro woman and have children by her, my children would all be cursed as to the Priesthood. Do I want my children cursed as to the Priesthood?

"If there is one drop of Negro blood in my children, as I have read to you, they receive the curse.

"There isn't any argument, therefore, as to inter-marriage with the Negro, is there?

"There are 50 million Negroes in the United States. If they were to achieve complete absorption with the White race, think what that would do.

"With 50 million Negroes inter-married with us, where would the Priesthood be? Who could hold it, in all America?"
_____

--Giving All Those Blacks the Priesthood Would Destroy God's Expansion Plan for the Wondrous White Man

Warns Petersen, the Protector of the Mighty White Vector:

"Think what that would do to the work of the Church!"
_____

--The Mormon God Inspired the Commies to Come Up with the Idea of the Iron Curtain in Order to Keep Blacks from Overruning Planet Earth

Petersen announces that God divinely directed the ruthless Russians to keep the banished Blacks from rushin' in:

"He certainly segregated the descendants of Cain when He cursed the Negro as to the Priesthood, and drew an absolute line.You may even say He dropped an Iron Curtain there."
_____

--At Least the Loving Mormon God Lets Blacks Drive Cadillacs--BUt Only If They Buy One Themselves

Petersen declares that free agency doesn't mean a free car:

"Now, we are generous with the Negro . . . I would be willing to let every Negro drive a Cadillac if they could afford it."
_____

--The Mormon God Says It's Fine to Let Blacks Try Getting Everything They Can in the World--As Long as They Don't Try Getting It in White Neighborhoods

Peterson--discriminating director of the worldwide Mormon Homeowners Association--lays down the house rules:

"I would be willing that they have all the advantages they can get out of life in the world. But let them enjoy these things among themselves."
_____

--The Mormon God Has Punished Other Pre-Born People, Too--the Chinese, For Instance--but At Least He Mercifully and Marvelously Let Dark-Skinned Chinese Have the Priesthood Before Even Thinking About Giving It to Those Bad 'n Branded Black People

Petersen proclaims that whatever the pre-existing conditions were that led the "Chinaman" to being assigned to faraway China, it wasn't as bad as whatever the pre-existing Black man did to deny him the authority to work for LDS, Inc.:

”Let us consider the great mercy of God for a moment.

"A Chinese, born in China with a dark skin, and with all the handicaps of that race seems to have little opportunity.

"But think of the mercy of God to Chinese people who are willing to accept the Gospel.

"In spite of whatever they might have done in the Pre-Existence to justify being born over there as Chinamen, if they now, in this life, accept the Gospel and live it the rest of their lives--they can have the Priesthood, go to the temple and receive endowments and sealings, and that means they can have exaltation.

"Isn't the mercy of God marvelous?"
____

(The Source for this Sickness: Mark E. Petersen, "Race Problems--As They Affect the Church," address to the "Convention of Teachers of Religion on the College Level at Brigham Young University," Provo, Utah, 27 August 1954; quoted at "Mark E. Petersen's Racist Talk at BYU!!," https://www.scribd.com/document/7769535/Mark-E-Peterson-s-Racist-BYU-Talk; and "Racist Statements by LDS Leaders During the 1950s," http://www.religioustolerance.org/lds_race2.htm)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2017 01:52AM by steve benson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: September 29, 2017 01:37AM

Then they put up the little black jockey with the lantern overlooking the long driveway.

Posted by: mrsnotasiplanned ( )
Date: September 29, 2017 02:50AM

Crazy talk!
Thank you for the time you take in posting eye-opening content.

Posted by: nonmo_1 ( )
Date: September 29, 2017 07:28AM

"Think of the Negro, cursed as to the Priesthood. . . . This Negro--who, in the Pre-Existence lived the type of life which justified the Lord in sending him to the Earth in the lineage of Cain with a black skin, and possibly being born in darkest Africa--if that Negro is willing when he hears the Gospel to accept it, he may have many of the blessings of the Gospel.

"In spite of all he did in the Pre-Existent life, the Lord is willing--if the Negro accepts the Gospel with real, sincere faith, and is really converted--to give him the blessings of baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost.

"If that Negro is faithful all his days, he can and will enter the Celestial Kingdom.

"He will go there as a servant, but he will get celestial glory.""

I am not the most diverse person in the world...but Who in their right mind, would think that in eternity, a "lesser" person (in mormons eyes)...would want to spend their eternity being a servant? IMO..as a poor, oppressed, disadvantaged person, eternity is suppose to free you from the life that made you that way..And...what kind of lives are black people...and everybody else living in the pre-existence? So we are reincarnated?? Was a doctor, lawyer, cowboy, astronaut, or a pro athlete in the pre-existence??

Posted by: nonmo_1 ( )
Date: September 29, 2017 07:29AM

Was I a doctor, lawyer, cowboy, astronaut, or a pro athlete in the pre-existence??

Posted by: Atari ( )
Date: September 29, 2017 08:41AM

Yay! I get to be a servant for eternity!

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 29, 2017 02:25PM

At least they were allowed to drive Cadillacs... Merciful, que no?

Posted by: hello ( )
Date: September 29, 2017 08:04PM

TBM's will of course respond, "Isn't it wonderful, isn't it marvelous, that we have living prophets to show us the Lord's will in OUR day?"

The "Living Prophets" now tell us that ALL the blessings of exaltation are now available to ALL the children of men.

Peterson and all his ilk are circling the bowl of the memory hole, as Jesus sheds his new light upon the pleasing kingdom of God...

Posted by: pt_barnum ( )
Date: September 29, 2017 08:50PM

Oh heavens I was eating when I read this...perfectly good dinner spoiled.

Or maybe I've discovered a great diet aid in reading revolting racist Mormon spew?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.