Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: October 21, 2017 03:47AM

All the veterans were shocked they say it never happens for someone that has only played for two weeks. I just kept modifying my deck until it looked like it was pretty good and i just tore it up. Won some prizes. I just yelled "wildcard bitches" haha. Never underestimate the badass. Maybe its the vitamins i started taking i don't f#cking know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: luckylucas ( )
Date: October 21, 2017 06:51AM

Congratulations Adam.

Date: October 21, 2017 02:17PM

Fuckin A luckylucas fuckin A don't ever let people hold you down. Breakthrough that sh#t they said i probably wouldn't be good for six months and i customed my deck to be badass and work for me. It really forces you to use your mind the one thing in mormonism you definitely do not do. You have to spark your mind again i feel like.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: October 21, 2017 08:05AM

It sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Date: October 21, 2017 02:12PM

I did for the first time in a long time i had legitimate fun and not manufactored fun. I almost felt my real self starting to break through unhinged by the bullsh#t in my head.

Posted by: AnonFromColorado ( )
Date: October 21, 2017 10:33AM

Didn't you say a week or two ago you were going to leave the board for good? Lol.

Date: October 21, 2017 02:09PM

Well i told administration to block me but they said they couldn't and i have no self control these days like many exmos we kind of go berserk for a while because most of our life went to waste and it just hits us out of no where we lived a lie and were completely controlled without even realizing it. But technically i did leave i am definitely a new man with a new screen name, badassadam could not have won the tournament last night i promise i have a little more self-esteem. And don't judge me just call me apostle adam and then the hypocrisy will all make sense and you can sleep well again at night this apostle will not steal your money and leave you for dead don't you fret. Just count your fingers if we ever shake hands but no secret stuff of course. Who am i kidding i have no real friends thats why i report on here.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.