Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 07, 2017 01:53PM

Always a female and never someone with an initial like L. And funds for construction for a bigger prison and a behavioral health center for mental illness and getting off of drugs is a d@mn good thing especially when mormonism causes addiction and mental illness. Fighting back even with votes. I guess its one way to do it. The temporary politician for 15 minutes signing out. Maybe if i have kids this place will be turned around from the toxicity of the church that pretends not to be toxic and the cause of many illnesses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: November 07, 2017 02:47PM

Badassadam1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Always a female and never someone with an initial
> like L.

I can certainly think of worse ways to pick who to vote for.
Like voting a strict party-line...:)

Go women and people without initials in Idaho! :)

Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: November 07, 2017 02:59PM

Hahahaha i don't know who anybody is on the poll. Men in authority positions especially mormons with the secret code of having an initial to let EVERYBODY know that they are mormon, i have a problem with and i make no secret about it. My acupuncterist that has been treating me for free wanted me to vote for that construction project to help people get off of drugs so i did it for him plus i think it is a d@mn good idea anyways. As for the rest of the poll i was like ok vote female and no initial for the middle name indicating mormon. Done and done. Haven't voted since obama in 2008 when i decided to go democrat to piss my father off. I am actually a nothing no party, my brother-in-law said i would like the liberiaterian though. But i really don't care about that arena.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.