Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anonymous 2 ( )
Date: November 08, 2017 12:10AM

for the day.We wet to the Hagerman Fossil National Moment. It wasn't very crowded. We had the park to ourselves. There's some beautiful views up there for those interested. The museum tour city was closed in town(it's closed on Tuesdays and Wednesday,

But there was a side effect for me. I didn't take any of my depression medicine and did'nt feel well. We left in a hurry as my dad didn't be anywhere near my brother. SO I forgot to take my meds. For dinner we stopped at Burnt Lemon Grill in Jerome. Poncho got dog size piece of fish and hamburger. We also discovered that Poncho loves seating in the front sides during trips. He's a very good passenger and quiet.

Then we went to Best Buy in Twin Falls where I got "A Few Good Men" and the "Power Rangers" remake/reboot on 4k. It was on sale. I still didn't feel like myself so afterwards we got me my medicine at the grocery store where Poncho and I are now resting.Actually he's asleep. He had a very big day.
i finally took my meds about 2 hours ago.

I still don't know what brought about my brother's angry rage this morning...I wish that November 17th would hurry and get here so that he would finally move out!! I do'nt know how much longer my dad and I can stand being stuck in our rooms all day. At least my dad had a job to escape to. I do'nt...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: summer ( )
Date: November 08, 2017 12:21AM

Your brother could be stressed with the upcoming move. I know I can get cranky when I'm stressed.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: November 08, 2017 03:18AM

I’m sorry to read about the blow up! You and your Dad don’t need that kind of stress.

So, Poncho likes road trips, that’s great! Most dogs I’ve had get really goofy in the car. A good friend trains his dogs to be road companions. It sounds like a great idea, but my animals shape MY behaviors to THEIR desires.

Please be careful about forgetting the meds. Suddenly stopping an anti-depressant can cause unwanted side-effects. If you want to get off them, have your doctor work out a schedule for you.

I’m glad you’re back on the Board! Cheers! The Boner.

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: November 08, 2017 03:52AM

I love your Poncho stories. No wonder you love him. He sounds precious.
I'm sorry you have to put up with your brother's little tantrums. And, after you and your dad generously opened your home to him and his family. At least he is soon leaving, and I hope he never returns. Love ya, aquarius.

Posted by: CateS ( )
Date: November 08, 2017 05:47AM

Very wise to get away from the chaos.

So glad you have a loving dog in Poncho.

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: November 08, 2017 12:43PM

Med suggestion, I always have one dose of everything with me all the time. Then if for some reason I am not home when I need to take it, I have it. (Saved me more than once when I got stuck at work)

Then if you have to take it, replace the pill in the case you carry when you get home.

Also Poncho needs a buddy named Cisco (Yes I am showing my age). :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.