Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Honest TBM ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 05:11PM

I don't see much point in me hanging around here much now that the BadAss guy and others have totally decimated my credibility into the sound. Well I guess I did it by refusing to provide all of you those glorious website links showing how awesomely truthful/honest this glorious Church has always been on all its finances, statistics, doctrines, and other history. I would tell you the truth on why I haven't produced such links but it might cause you to have Doubts about the Church being so awesomely true - i.e. honest/transparent - so I'm not going to tell you why.

However when I'm not around here I hope all of you will remember the answers that a TBM should give you when they are being completely honest. Otherwise its possible that a bunch of charlatans who are dishonest TBM's might try to spin the facts and not tell you the full truth on things. And that would be awful.

Sometimes I've thought about how laughter (as long as its not too loud of course as certain decibel levels will fry your eternal dreams due to certain sacred covenants) is good medicine and that sometime satire is a good way to convey certain points. The Spirit is also an awesome teacher (unless it screws up which thankfully is so unthinkable) to teach us things.

One thing I have learned in seeing the world is that there are some pretty dangerous cults out there. Did you know that the Jehovah's Witnesses and Scientology groups are super dangerous groups. Their people are expected to unquestionly obey a bunch of beloved old men who are accountable to nobody (except their own little oligarchy of power) and who obfuscate the truth. It's so important to recognize that such organizations are dangerous cults so we can set appropriate boundaries in our personal lives.

In closing I bear testimony that the Church teaches us that we should unquestionably obey this glorious bunch of men who are accountable to the Lord in the manner that they interpret as the FP/12 body and who oversee the glorious Correlation program that decides how to disseminate information for the sake of greater assimilation of everyone. Thus in the Church we don't worry about boundaries except to note that the Church has no boundaries limits as its influence is supposed to overwhelm us completely but that the Church sets the boundaries on our thinking/activities so that the Brethren can thoroughly manage us for the sake of their glorious work.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: relievedtolearn ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 06:31PM

Bravo, and thank you, honest! =)

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 06:40PM

Oh, I just love some good sarcasm when it's used right! Lol

Posted by: sunbeep ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 07:47PM

Honest, I can honestly say that I've enjoyed reading what you write. I don't often comment, but I read and your posts always get my attention. Thank you for taking the time to share your insights. I for one appreciate what you write and think, I get it.

Posted by: itzbeen20 ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 07:52PM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.