Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 06:43PM

Hi Tom,
Thank you for your interest in chatting with a member of the Church. What would you like to talk about?
Now chatting with: Mary and Risa
Tom 3:28 PM
Hi Mary and Risa.
Risa 3:28 PM
Hi! How are you Tom?

Tom 3:29 PM
Good. Why did Mormons restrict blacks from temple prior to 1978 when you dont need preisthood to enter a temple?
Since women go everyday w/o phood.

Risa 3:30 PM
Men do need the priesthood.

Tom 3:30 PM
Why if women dont?

Risa 3:30 PM
Because God has called Men to hold the priesthood. It is a blessing and a responsibility.

Tom 3:31 PM
Why were black women banned? What did they do to deserve such restrictions?
When white women always attended.
W/o any phood.

Risa 3:33 PM
What made you interested in temples?

Tom 3:33 PM
Can you answer my question please?
First.
Was skin color only reason for discriminating against them and theeby sin against Gods main commandment to love fellow men as ourselves?

Risa 3:36 PM
I can't answer the question. I don't know all the way why. I do know that God leads the church, and he will provide blessings to those that didn't get the opportunity to receive them in this life. Sometimes people are faced with trials. I know that God loves all His children.

Tom 3:37 PM
Seems like race is only reason.
Thats racist. Isnt that a sin?
To Mormons or are you cool with racism, like Trumps?

Mary 3:39 PM
We do not have all of the answers but God does. We encourage you to pray to Him and ask Him for more understanding, and we can promise you that He will answer your prayers. Unfortunately we have to get going. But we hope you have a great rest of your night!

Tom 3:39 PM
Isnt there something written?
The chat session has ended

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Crazy horse ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 09:04PM

We have to get going in other words you are challenging us and we are to stupid to see how fake this church is!

Posted by: severedpuppetstrings ( )
Date: November 19, 2017 09:33PM

"But God knows" It's becoming such a cliche. Just like, "Just have faith, pray and search the scriptures." (A line that's given whenever anyone is openly having troubles with the church and its doctrine.

Date: November 20, 2017 03:22PM

When your standard answer to real questions, as a representative of an organization, is, "We don't know why God commanded that, but He does"
You might be representing a GD CULT.

Posted by: severedpuppetstrings ( )
Date: November 20, 2017 04:49PM

Of course! They just need to find new ways of saying, "Pray about it." "I don't know, but God does."
Not that I support their lying and dodging questions (which is one of the reasons I left). It's becoming too predictable.

Date: November 21, 2017 09:30AM

I imagine thatd be the Fundy Mormon response to questions about how Warren Jeffs could be a Prophet if he raped his followers teenage daughters, "Gee, we don't know why God commanded him to rape kiddies, but God does. Why don't you ask him?"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2017 09:31AM by koriwhore.

Posted by: Give it a rest ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 07:32PM

Every religion lies and makes excuses. Is there value in your feigning confusion as to why the church held that stance? Before worrying about black folks in 1977, maybe look at finding enough self respect not to label yourself "whore".

Date: November 21, 2017 08:57PM

Its a play on words.
Irs supposed to be a joke.
Its not about self respect,
Its a came from a long time ago, when I was a NOM (New Order MORmON) who knew w/o a doubt Joseph was a man whore, but I continued singing his praisrs, despite this, just to maintain the benefits of membership in the abusive doomsday Cult I was, unfortunstely, born into. I stuck with it because my then wife made it abundantly clear that she would divorce me if I chose my doubts over her or if I shared any of my doubts with my children. It wasn't until my Bishop threatened me with excommunication for being honest with my children that I finally resigned and told the Mormon church to f*** off. That was after I knew about three different individual cases of abuse that happened in the Mormon church and I couldn't prevent them even though I spoke out even though I stood up the Predators were protected and the victims were blamed and so I speak up here I speak up on the Internet whenever I'm asked to go and ask questions or solicited to go ask questions of the Mormons I go ask questions the Mormons. I seriously want a serious answer to my serious f****** questions I hope that's okay with you. I wish you could answer the questions but you're not f****** Mormon. I want a straight answer out of a Mormon. For once in my life. Is that f****** wrong?

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: November 21, 2017 08:01PM

I don't care enough any longer if they lie through their racist

teeth. It has nothing to do with me and my life. I'm out.

Date: November 21, 2017 09:02PM

I do care.
I care about Joseph's Myth being used to rape children, still to thiz day. Its an abusive patriarchal caste system.
But ive found it best to avoid any identity, besides the ones thaf are inescapable, because it leads to attrocities.
Following the gd herd is insane when you see theyre headed to slaughter.

Posted by: MCR ( )
Date: November 22, 2017 09:27AM

She says: "We encourage you to pray to Him and ask Him for more understanding, and we can promise you that He will answer your prayers."

The obvious question is, "Why don't you pray and get an answer to the question because I'm certainly not the only person who's asked it?" Because she knows God won't answer her prayer either (God, why couldn't black women enter the temple without the phood if white woman could? [crickets]. It would really help me be a missionary and respond to questions if you'd clear this up. [crickets]). So instead, she puts the onus on you to pray and get an answer.

You know you're dealing with a con when the responsibility's always being foisted on you.

Posted by: druid ( )
Date: November 22, 2017 11:24AM

I like how they try to turn the conversation, then put the ball in your court with "ask god", then bail once they can see you are not a hot prospect .

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.