Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: December 22, 2017 02:40PM

F#cking boxing day haha. Looks like I qualify for the mouth device for sleep apnea and it looks like my insurance will cover it. F#cking merry f#cking kwanzaa day. It's about f#cking time something happened to help me out for real, jesus f#cking christ maybe talking out loud did something for once in my life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: December 22, 2017 02:46PM

I hope it's the first of many positive things.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: December 22, 2017 08:09PM

Well, it’s about time you got some good news! Let’s hope this begins a new trend. I’m trying to think of the best way to wish you a special time. So, now, don’t get offended :) — for Badass Adam — Have a fuckin’ fucker of a fuckfest!

Here’s to the Badass! Hugs, man! Da Bone.

Date: December 22, 2017 08:45PM

I am so motherf#cking offended you would not f#cking believe it boner haha jk. The only thing that could top this news is if my neck surgery was moved ahead of schedule and it f#cking worked beautifully. The trying to be tolerant badass signing out.

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: December 22, 2017 08:53PM

I love you, man! Stay strong, rub one out, laugh, cuss,menjoy your card-playing friends. You’re quality stuff, Bro! I enjoy your humor and humanity. Fuck the Morg! The Bone.

Date: December 24, 2017 06:48PM

I love my card playing crew, it is straight up warfare when we play. Just call me gambit with my card skills. It's nice being around people that you can say crazy sh#t to and it doesn't matter haha.

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: December 23, 2017 01:33AM

I remember my knee replacements. The doctor suggested that I get both of them replaced at the same time. He predicted, accurately, that I would curse his name daily after surgery, for at least 10 days to two weeks. Having BOTH knees out of commission at the same time was a bummer, but a good decision in the long run.

Even with post-op pain, it wasn't long before walking was less miserable than it had been with arthritis. And gradually, the pain was gone and I had normal knee function. For 15+ years, they have worked just fine.

The best thing I could wish for you is a super-successful recovery like mine!

Holiday hugs!

Date: December 24, 2017 06:45PM

Both knees would be rough, had my left knee and miniscus done and my foot another time but just on one leg and that was rough as hell being on crutches for six weeks.

Posted by: cinda ( )
Date: December 22, 2017 08:18PM

So happy to hear this good news, badass. As others have said, I hope this is just the beginning of more good things coming your way :)

Posted by: unbelievable2 ( )
Date: December 22, 2017 09:12PM

Wonderful! Very happy for you. One day at a time and more great things will come your way. Stay strong. Happy holidays and happy new year.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.