Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anonymous 2 ( )
Date: January 07, 2018 03:41PM

church, so I came hold after SM. Will be resting, drinking lots of fluids etc.. I think so of the reasons it takes me so long to get over a cold is my immune systems got wrecked during my fight with years ago. The same for my dad. If there's a cold or bug etc.. we're vulnerable to them. It isn't fun being this way!!

Good thing my Chihuahua Poncho knows how to keep care of sick people!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: January 07, 2018 03:49PM

I'm glad you have Dr. Poncho there with you! Take care of yourself. Don't worry about tscc or what others think of you not being in those long pointless blabberfests. ((Hugs))

Posted by: exmonion ( )
Date: January 07, 2018 03:58PM

I'm glad you "came hold" with the colb id your dose. You did a good deed to not spread your germs.

How lucky that dogs and cats can't get colds from humans, and we can cuddle them all we want!

I get two or three Christmas colds every year, until I resigned from the cult, and stopped teaching in the Primary. I love little kids--but they always want to sit in my lap and sneeze on me. Before I went inactive, I would extend my Christmas cold past January, using it as an excuse to stay away from church.

Now, I will probably never be "well enough" to go to church, ever again.

Posted by: adoylelb ( )
Date: January 07, 2018 04:01PM

All I know is that I had more colds when I was in the cult than I have since I quit and resigned. In the ward I attended, if you decided to be nice and not spread your germs, they send their spies to find out why you skipped church.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: January 07, 2018 06:45PM

Good call! I hope you feel better soon. IMO this is a good time of year for snow belters to stay inside and enjoy the warmth.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: January 07, 2018 10:07PM

Sitting through three hours of Sunday School, Sacrament, and priesthood mtg is stressful and exhausting in itself.

Better to stay at home resting and taking care of yourself. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.