Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cricket ( )
Date: January 18, 2018 04:39PM

Sam and his fellow volunteers were fabulous at the 10:00 New Release in Salt Lake City this morning. Enjoy my amateurish video of the entire event which was inspirational and challenging. Besides signing the http://www.protectldschildren.org petition the least I can do is spread the word here and everywhere.

I strongly suggest watching the entire video in order to capture the entire context of the event. You will then be able to react or respond to those who may edit, cut-paste, apologize for, negate or demean the valient effort of these protectors of our children.

Note to Sam: Superb pleasure to meet you and be inspired by your integrity and action. Faith without works is dead, so thanks for working your ass off on this critical issue!

Video Notes: camera was Canon Powershot SX50 HS hand held w/o tripod so please excuse bumps. I moved around the location for different views and to help keep viewer attention.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: StillAnon ( )
Date: January 18, 2018 05:37PM

Good job Cricket. Why do I get the feeling that Sam will be the next Kate Kelly?

Posted by: jay ( )
Date: January 18, 2018 06:10PM

Is he going to team up with Dr. Kristie Money and try to take Dehlin down?

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: January 18, 2018 06:58PM

THANKS so much for posting!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.