Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kativicky ( )
Date: January 20, 2018 07:15AM

Good Morning Everyone!!! I just wanted to take some time to give a little update about what has been going on in my life.

Right now I am in the process of moving in with my niece across town. It is a temporary situation for me and the fur babies until I am able to do things for myself. I still have no good leads on jobs yet, but I also have had a few glitches as well with having sporadic internet use and no phone for almost a month.

I just started my last semester of school and with the help of my adviser, I was able get a scholarship that has helped pay for both my books and tuition. I am excited to start the semester and even more excited that I will be graduating when the semester is over with.

The holiday season was a hard this year without Mom and Dad being here but I got through it. Hopefully this year will be better than the last.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: January 20, 2018 07:22AM

Howdy kativicky!

Wondered where you've been hiding these past few weeks/months. Good to hear your housing situation isn't so dire, that you have somewhere to live.

And you'll be graduating this spring?! How exciting for you!

Best wishes in all your endeavors.

XOXOXOXO

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: January 20, 2018 08:01AM

What a great update, Kativicky! I'm glad that this is your last semester. Good things await you!

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: January 20, 2018 10:05AM

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: January 20, 2018 01:14PM

I am very happy for you kativicky...Thank you for the update!!!

My best wishes are going to you, and to your fur babies, and for your preferred future which is coming together, just ahead.

:) :) :)

Posted by: Aquarius123 ( )
Date: January 20, 2018 06:29PM

Kaaaaat!!! I've been wondering where you were! Thanks for sharing good news with us! Please keep us posted. I know it's been hard on you since the loss of your parents. Keep hanging tough. You really are a strong, brave person.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.