Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 01:26PM

is full of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 01:31PM

Yep, I "hate" those people who tell me I can't hate and that it isn't good for my health.

I've let so many people treat me like shit in my life. I was told I couldn't be angry. So I took A LOT of bullshit in my life. I was just thinking about that while walking my dogs. People can't understand why I got batshit crazy on them. I put up with so much for so long and then I just lose it. I try to tell people nicely, but they never listen. My daughter has told me to tell her beforehand before I blow and I'm like "I DO!" I tell people over and over and over again and they NEVER LISTEN until I got batshit crazy on them.

I was going to say I hate the mormon leaders. Yep, I do. I was about to say that I don't waste my energy on them, but I hate the mormon leaders.

Date: February 05, 2018 02:09PM

cl2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yep, I "hate" those people who tell me I can't
> hate and that it isn't good for my health.
>
> I've let so many people treat me like shit in my
> life. I was told I couldn't be angry. So I took A
> LOT of bullshit in my life. I was just thinking
> about that while walking my dogs. People can't
> understand why I got batshit crazy on them. I put
> up with so much for so long and then I just lose
> it. I try to tell people nicely, but they never
> listen. My daughter has told me to tell her
> beforehand before I blow and I'm like "I DO!" I
> tell people over and over and over again and they
> NEVER LISTEN until I got batshit crazy on them.
>
> I was going to say I hate the mormon leaders. Yep,
> I do. I was about to say that I don't waste my
> energy on them, but I hate the mormon leaders.

Ooooh i hate the mormon leaders with a passion, AND IT IS OK to say it out loud and in the open. People telling you that you can't hate is a form of control i learned. But they beat away at you until there is nothing left if you don't fight back. They HOPE you don't figure out that you are aloud to hate to put an end to their bullshit. They HOPE that you stop caring and let them walk all over you. And yes they never fucking listen, they have no fucking clue what is going on, they are so used to being brain dead sitting in meetings or watching television every fucking day. I am done talking to most people, they just look at me with brain dead stares and talk about another fucking superbowl like it is real life. It is ok to hate most people. It is healthy i promise. You hold that shit in and pretend to be a loving person you will fucking explode one day and it will not be pretty. People are not saints, especially mormons that think they are, they are all ugly like me. I see right through their bullshit.

Posted by: Tevai ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 01:34PM

This is an interesting topic for discussion...

The hates I have are for cruelty (towards animals...children...other human beings...natural parts of our world)...

...and for a lack of caring...or lack of whatever-it-takes to do even a tiny thing which will make the life of any living being, or our world at large, better.

Date: February 05, 2018 02:13PM

Tevai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is an interesting topic for discussion...
>
> The hates I have are for cruelty (towards
> animals...children...other human beings...natural
> parts of our world)...
>
> ...and for a lack of caring...or lack of
> whatever-it-takes to do even a tiny thing which
> will make the life of any living being, or our
> world at large, better.

Any maliciousness our messing with a child's mind is the most fucked up thing you can do. But mormons don't understand this. There are no boundaries with them. Anything done to a child is carried with them forever into adulthood. Even if its buried and subliminal, it is still in the mind.

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 02:15PM

Anyone that says, anyone that says they don't hate is full of shit, is full of hate.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 02:21PM

Touché

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 02:21PM

Hate is not illegal. Acting hateful often is.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 02:22PM

When we feel emotions like hate, we need to figure out why and change our lives to avoid hateful people and situations. Hating those things that are hateful makes sense.

But we do need to know when we should curb inclinations to take destructive or violent actions which would do harm to others and to our own best interests.

You're right to say that hate is not illegal. I'm going to remember that.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 02:44PM

That is one of the best points!

I would have liked to do something hateful to my ex and his boyfriend (the one he was with right after he left), but the worst I could allow myself to do is have my niece write "Good-Bye" in red lipstick on his windshield (from a country song). I wanted to do something destructive, but I am just not able to do it. My boyfriend and I were just talking about this the other day. My ex really did something vengeful towards his most recent breakup. I knew he was going to, but hoped he wouldn't, but he did. The guy deserved it, but I was still shocked.

It is very much being able to curb your inclinations.

Just like my older sister, who I do believe I hate. I have just cut her completely out of my life FINALLY. She caused so much grief. Finally at 59 years old, I was done forever.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 03:30PM

At about your age. It feels good to eliminate toxicity from my life. I'd encourage that for others.

Date: February 05, 2018 04:12PM

Hate doesn't have to be violent. It can be just an act of burning almost all bridges at one time. Hate doesnot equal violence. We are supposed to feel these emotions if they are there. It is even correct with my counselor confirming it. If you deny it or suppress it like in mormonism it becomes an even bigger problem. Then just saying 'i hate you' to somebody. It is a control tactic to say do not hate.

Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: February 06, 2018 01:19PM

is considered an exacerbating and contributing circumstance under the law and is therefore deemed in applicable cases to be a bias-based and -motivated criminal act.

"Hate Crimes Rose About 5% in 2016, FBI Report Says: For the first time in over a decade, hate crimes have risen in America two years in a row"

By Christopher Mathias
"Huffington Post"
14 November 2017

"Hate crimes across the U.S. rose nearly 5% in 2016, according to the FBI’s annual tally, marking the first time in over 10 years that the country has experienced consecutive annual increases in crimes motivated by bias against race, religion, sexuality, national origin or disability.

"The FBI’s annual hate crimes report, published Monday, counted 6,121 hate crime incidents in America last year, up from 5,850 such incidents in 2015, a rise of 4.6%.

"About 58% of the hate crimes in 2016 were motivated by racial bias, with more than half of the race-based incidents targeting black Americans, the report said. Hate crimes targeting Latinos rose 15%, and hate crimes targeting Arabs and whites rose 38 percent and 17% respectively.

"21% of the hate crimes the FBI counted last year were motivated by religious bias. Of those religious-based incidents, 54% were anti-Jewish and 25% were anti-Muslim.

"There was a 3% increase in anti-Jewish incidents, and a nearly 20% increase in anti-Muslim incidents. (Last year, the number of anti-Muslim incidents rose 67%, increasing to levels not seen since the period directly after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.)

"Nearly 18% of the hate crimes last year were motivated by sexual-orientation bias, 62% of those targeting gay men. The FBI also counted 105 anti-transgender incidents last year, a rise of 44%.

"The much-anticipated FBI report is the most comprehensive hate crime data available for the divisive 2016 election year, and backs up earlier evidence of rising hate in America. The Southern Poverty Law Center documented a wave of hate incidents in the months following the November 2016 election.

“'We now have an unbroken streak of presidential election year increases [in hate crimes] going back to 1992, around the time national data collection commenced,' said Brian Levin, a professor at the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino."

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2018 02:14PM by steve benson.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.