Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Badassadam1 ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 06:45PM

Do i really have to buy a hose to really get my point across to leave me alone forever? I feel ok out in the open but when i am home i definitely do not feel safe. I know how unlawful all mormons are, there is no law for those guys. Now i know why sir david the bard is hiding from the mormons in all his videos. But he knew the law to be his own attorney in a lot of situations to beat the mormons. I really don't know the law all that well except for a few things. I am going to try to see if the catholics can help me once again with rent, i think i went to the wrong place last time. Catholics are actually christians right? I really have no clue anymore, been lied to since birth about everything. The worst part of my situation is i actually am getting better and i actually do not want to give up. For once in my life since i was a child i do not want to die. Even if i have to take down the mormon god himself for me to live again. Kill the fantasy completely in my head and become a real person or at least try to. The bard said it would take 5-10 years to feel normal and he would know better than most. My social skills in the real world have improved in a year and a half and so has my confidence. I give a lot of credit to the boner and the bard. Haters will always hate which is normal, and everybody should have the right to hate me, i can't be shielded like some mormon would be, it is not healthy to be shielded from everything and everybody. I have to be able to handle any onslaught the world throws at me. Resignation is not the end of the road, but it is a monstrous step, it is a new beginning of many beginnings. Hopefully i can withstand anything the mormons dish out at me, yesterday caught me off guard with their relentless pounding on the door. They are all abusive men in that religion that do not go down easy and do not take no for an answer, i have never been one of them although i did try to not be persecuted. I am not like them or like any man in the church, does that mean i am not a man if i am not beating the sh#t out of some child? Maybe. Those are the examples of men that i know, men are aggressive abusers in my mind. I get counseled by women for this reason, i can anger men faster than anybody especially my father. I fear my resignation will put him over the edge because he would not let me leave the church when i was 19 years old. I still remember that sh#t. He wished he had a different son that day and i had tried to destroy myself on purpose ever since. I still haven't climbed out of the hole that i put myself in physically or mentally, making a comeback was never even supposed to happen but with more time i think i can do it and have the life that i really want, not the life that they want me to have. My mind has always resisted their bullsh#t and brainwashing since i was young but i think it is impossible to normalize the mind completely from years and years of trauma. I don't really fear the old men at the top but the brainwashed people that have done the death oaths i feel are truly capable of anything. If only i could resolve all my health issues by snapping my fingers things would be different right now but i am always getting closer to my goals every day. But i know this is going to be one hell of a fight with the mormons and my family to get true freedom and not pretend freedom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 07:45PM

Since it takes time for the resignation to process, post your resignation letter to your door with a note you are no longer mormon. That may help get the word out.

Send a copy to the bishop. He probably hasn't received word.

Keep strong. Eventually they'll go away.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 08:35PM

Part of the problem MIGHT be that those who sic the callers on you give the callers the impression that you're a push-over.

There's this thing, called attitude, and once you get it, people either leave you alone or just go right to beating you with a 2x4, both of which result in peace and quiet.

Bullies feed on the results of their bullying. If you lash out verbally and moan and complain to them, that's kind of music to their ears. It means they are having an effect on you and they can and do delude themselves that with just a bit more effort, they'll wear you down.

My advice: Smile! Smile like you have the Mona Lisa hanging in the john, like you have an open-ended credit card at the Mustang Ranch, like you know where Moroni buried the New World Holy Grail, which here in America was the corn cob Jesus used to wipe his butt; gotta be worth a fortune!!

You gotta practice looking them in the eye, smiling big and casually picking your teeth while they're chatting. Then smile even bigger when you thank them for stopping by. Do not be rude, because that fuels them. Maybe get some slips of paper and have the RfM web address on it, along with CESletter(dot)org, and with an even bigger smile, offer one to him/them.

Be a stump, but a happy stump, the kind of stump BYUBoner would be proud to know!

Posted by: catnip ( )
Date: February 05, 2018 10:02PM

It will be even MORE fun once you get the letter back from SLC confirming that you are no longer a member. Cherish that letter.

Have you considered looking for low-income housing that you can afford, on your disability check? That might help.

Date: February 06, 2018 12:48AM

catnip Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It will be even MORE fun once you get the letter
> back from SLC confirming that you are no longer a
> member. Cherish that letter.
>
> Have you considered looking for low-income housing
> that you can afford, on your disability check?
> That might help.

Yes my case worker and i have been applying for low-income places to move to for the past few months.

Date: February 06, 2018 12:52AM

elderolddog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Part of the problem MIGHT be that those who sic
> the callers on you give the callers the impression
> that you're a push-over.
>
> There's this thing, called attitude, and once you
> get it, people either leave you alone or just go
> right to beating you with a 2x4, both of which
> result in peace and quiet.
>
> Bullies feed on the results of their bullying. If
> you lash out verbally and moan and complain to
> them, that's kind of music to their ears. It
> means they are having an effect on you and they
> can and do delude themselves that with just a bit
> more effort, they'll wear you down.
>
> My advice: Smile! Smile like you have the Mona
> Lisa hanging in the john, like you have an
> open-ended credit card at the Mustang Ranch, like
> you know where Moroni buried the New World Holy
> Grail, which here in America was the corn cob
> Jesus used to wipe his butt; gotta be worth a
> fortune!!
>
> You gotta practice looking them in the eye,
> smiling big and casually picking your teeth while
> they're chatting. Then smile even bigger when you
> thank them for stopping by. Do not be rude,
> because that fuels them. Maybe get some slips of
> paper and have the RfM web address on it, along
> with CESletter(dot)org, and with an even bigger
> smile, offer one to him/them.
>
> Be a stump, but a happy stump, the kind of stump
> BYUBoner would be proud to know!

I am a push-over when it comes to bullies. They are protected by law from retaliation and i know it. I am even a push-over to bullies online as you can see. If only there was a gawd to wipe them out "accidently" for me. I really wish that the second coming was legit, either i burn or they burn i do not care as long as we are not on the same planet. Many people have died from bullies and god rest their souls.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: February 06, 2018 08:15AM

That smile tactic didn't work for me and I haven't met others who had success with it.

Bullies back down when their physical or emotional comfort is at risk. They don't want to look foolish or feel pain. They only want to dish it out and feel powerful by making others cower.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2018 06:50PM by Cheryl.

Date: February 06, 2018 10:21AM

Well, I took a shot, and failed again.

Hmmm, it could be that I'm just a bigger bully?

And you can't teach that...

Date: February 06, 2018 12:34PM

Hmmm always wondered how to take down a bully without breaking the law.

Date: February 06, 2018 06:47PM

There is a school of thought that claims 'breaking the law' isn't what to worry about, it's 'getting caught' that you have to take care to avoid.

And then wait for the statute to run before you tell the story to drinking buddies...

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: February 06, 2018 07:09PM

Here's a hint for you Baddassadam... if you stand up to a bully

they back down. If you show them you are not afraid, they go

away. Try it.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.