Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: February 25, 2018 10:00AM

I got a fancy-schmancy Eco-Tank printer that does all kind of fancy whiz bang things. It replaces not only the Canon Pixma, but also a mono laser printer, which I'm keeping as emergency back up.

Saucie said I should give the Pixma to Goodwill, but I'd rather an exmo who could use it get it. It comes with a color ink cartridge. Works great.

I live in the LA/OC area and will happily meet you just about anywhere to drop it off.

First come, first served.

In Jesus name, amen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: February 26, 2018 12:30AM

I had a Canon Pixma printer (not as nice as the one you have) when I lived in Las Vegas and it was one of the loose things that got stolen when the local assholes broke my bedroom window, looked in the top shelf of the closet (Cops told me they look there for guns hidden) and stole a few things.

They took my new-ish 32 inch TV, a boom box that I used for satellite radio and a little digital camera. This was in 2005 so you can tell what the camera was worth. They left the remote and power cords for the TV so I always hoped they'd have to go buy them, but I'm guessing the stuff ended up in the pawn shop about 6 blocks away. I waited a couple of weeks and dropped in, but nothing of mine was there.

The TV came from winning a Trivia contest from Ford Motor Company online. I don't remember what I did to win. So the insurance company paid me about $800 less the $500 deductible. The a few months later I got a tax form from the TV with a value of $1100, which was about $500 more than it was worth.

Sometimes, life is tough.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.