Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Crazy horse ( )
Date: March 01, 2018 08:43PM

Welcome to Mormon. Org I am tanner!me can I get real answers here or not? Tanner yes!me if we came from Adam and eve 3,000 years ago how come everyone skin is different? Tanner we don't know but in the book of Mormon the lamanites were cursed with black skin and still are today, very good question! So is that why you wouldn't let blacks in until 1978?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Crazy horse ( )
Date: March 01, 2018 08:45PM

Tanner "we don't know but heavenly father was protecting them and wanted to keep black people apart for awhile, have you read the book of Mormon? It is about Jesus Christ! Me thank you for your time! Tanner have a great day! Come back if you have more questions, Mormons always say we don't know!

Posted by: paisley70 ( )
Date: March 01, 2018 09:00PM

Crazyhorse, it appears that you are very taxing on the missionary program of the church. I think it is quite amusing actually. If more people were like you, we could bring down the entire missionary program of the LDS church. You can't get enough missionary action, huh?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.