Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: SonOfLaban ( )
Date: March 03, 2018 08:26AM

The Lord has blessed me, Brothers and Sisters. I'm buying my first Harley next week.

After six hours browsing really cool t-shirts on eBay, I just now happened upon an idea.

Why has no one sought inspiration for designing a t-shirt that would instantly become the token of every devout exmo? I am proud of my liberation. I desire to proclaim my soul's success in ownership of my own conscience, weekends and sin-laden freedoms. Will somebody please tell me why I have no t-shirt option that will put a tracking team at every LDS property? Please?

It could be a logo, a word, an artistic stamp, motto or whatever.

I promise to wear it on every ride, and on all my unpredictable detours, until I croak.

Someone, please...design a fabulous t-shirt for the ever-growing outliers of the only true church. One that even Jesus would be caught wearing!

C'mon.

Someone start a reward to one who wins the prize...perhaps presented at the next Exmo Conference, and I'll pitch in a serious boost. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUZpjW7QHGo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: March 03, 2018 09:01AM

Don't forget to buy leather apparel to prevent road rash.

Date: March 03, 2018 09:51AM

Dave the Atheist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't forget to buy leather apparel to prevent
> road rash.

Dave, I fear to offend the vegans and animal rights groups, so I will ride with the possibility of losing my skin.

I have a goal to never offend anybody. This is the only TBM trait I just can't seem to shake.

I have stopped the plastic smiles, the hugging of well-dressed strangers and the nodding-in-agreement while thinking of unrelated stuff, fyi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPni755-Krg

Posted by: Programmed ( )
Date: March 03, 2018 11:41PM

You honor the deceased animals by wearing leather.

The animals aren't killed for their leather. They are killed for their meat. A lot of animal skins go to waste.

By using all parts of the animal, you respect it.

Leather is awesome.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: March 03, 2018 09:49AM

“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac ?" -- George Carlin

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: March 03, 2018 11:27AM

I'll be thinking about a T-shirt slogan.

I did recently see a personalized UT license plate EXMO. I wondered if it was a friend from RFM or maybe just a Utah MLM I haven't heard about.
Get your EXMO juice, makeup, vitamins or whatever here!

Date: March 03, 2018 11:51AM

If ever we mutate into militancy, this might do...

Post-Zionic Liberation Front

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vvyktncO9Q

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: March 03, 2018 10:16PM

...pulling a wheeled chariot, driven by a White soldier with a steel sword...

Posted by: chipace ( )
Date: March 04, 2018 11:43AM

I would totally buy that shirt and wear it with pride. I still wear my old isohunt and mininova bit-torrent t-shirts.

Date: March 03, 2018 12:01PM

Without revelation, organized religion would be a hodge-podge of fantasies, turned inside-out, baked for three decades, revised, re-translated, then returned to sender, ny multiple drones...and completely unrecognizable.

https://archive.org/stream/christafarianism2005/messian_dread_-_christafarianism_2005_djvu.txt

And Closing Hymns would sound like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqW72w77luQ

Posted by: pollythinks ( )
Date: March 03, 2018 10:39PM

Copy-rights. I'm sure the church has enough of these to prevent such things from happening. You don't want the church to sue you, do you? (I'm sure they have a lot more money and lawyers with which to do this, than do you.)

Posted by: carameldreams ( )
Date: March 03, 2018 11:55PM

How about a logo:

Spiritual Crocodile.

With a badass image of an uber hip Croc holding a beer, living large with da ladeez...

You could have a teeny image of the loser Englishman and his spectacles in the background?

Only ex-Mo’s would get it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2018 11:57PM by carameldreams.

Posted by: chipace ( )
Date: March 04, 2018 11:33AM

My favorite biker shirt reads (on the back side):
"If you can read this, your mom fell off"

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: March 04, 2018 12:02PM

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: March 04, 2018 12:21PM

Heres the reality of motorcycles. Everyone wreaks sooner or later. For me it was locking up the rear wheel and making the mistake of releasing the brake. The bike straightened up and threw me off. The next thing I know I'm tumbling on the ground. I finally come to a stop and my heart is pounding and I'm full of adrenaline. Luckily I didn't his anything. I go to get up and I can tell I broke something. Broken collarbone. A few bruises. My leathers were torn up bad but they protected me. My advice. Wear the safety gear because if you ride enough you eventually are going to have an accident.

Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: March 04, 2018 12:43PM

Hate to break it to you but ExMo Conferences are a thing of the past. We all realized we were mimicing the MORmONs by having annual Conferences.

Posted by: Nottelling ( )
Date: March 04, 2018 12:53PM

One of the things I do is design T-Shirts. I have a merch account with amazon. I upload the design and they print it, I designed this one for x mormons a while ago, so far no sales:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07975NKNM

If someone has an idea or design I can upload it on amazon (no charge), The fees come when there are sales...and I only make money when the shirt sells.

Or I can design one, but I use clipart and fonts, I am not a graphic guru. My main business involves graphic design but I have a graphic artist that does the heavy stuff. The T-shirt thing is just a side personal little business.

Posted by: moremany ( )
Date: March 05, 2018 03:44PM

little gifts on the porch like a
> candy bar or a fruit cake. The problem with this
> was...

Cheryl, from the bottom of my heart, I cannot make sense of your post. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Harley Davidsons, t-shirts or Utah drivers.

Um, fruitcakes?

Posted by: quidprostatusquo ( )
Date: March 05, 2018 06:21PM

A picture of the SLC temple, inscribed with the words (in place of holiness to the lord) "the sunken place."

Below that, on a ribbon maybe, the words "get out."

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.