Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anonymous 2 ( )
Date: March 19, 2018 04:38PM

Report: Police are now asking Google for data about all mobile devices close to certain crimes

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/18/report-police-are-increasingly-asking-google-for-area-based-user-data-to-solve-crimes/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ich liebe Laibach ( )
Date: March 19, 2018 06:43PM

We are entering s prison world. They want to get rid of money for the same reason. This is real.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: March 20, 2018 04:03AM

So give your cellphone to somebody else while you commit a crime, and create an alibi. Turn google from a problem to an opportunity. The American entrepreneurial spirit and all that.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: March 20, 2018 07:10AM

I think I commit at least 5 crimes driving to work each day.

Posted by: anon cop ( )
Date: March 20, 2018 11:10AM

its called a cell tower dump. We can only get them after obtaining a search warrant (per 4th amendment)search and seizure. It works for all major cellular companies, voice over internet protocol (like Skype, face book messenger etc, track phones You name it, And you would be naïve if you thought the scope of area was just 17 acres, we look cell tower to cell tower or a narrow azimuth. We can go back several years depending on the carrier. hope this helps. stay woke! stay lawful

Posted by: Villager ( )
Date: March 21, 2018 04:04AM

Cops also want access to your private drug database WITHOUT a warrant.

This bill did not pass this year but they will try again next year. Watch for it.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900011802/bill-increasing-utah-police-access-to-drug-database-advances-after-heated-debate.html

Posted by: anon cop ( )
Date: March 21, 2018 09:21AM

glad I don't live in utah. I am a big advocate of 4th amendment rights and personal privacy.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.