Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Mahonri Moriancumer, III ( )
Date: April 04, 2018 10:40AM

edzachery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mahonri Moriancumer, III Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Joseph was a perverted, covetous gentleman.
>
> Perverted? Absolutely.
> Covetous? Yep.
> Gentleman? Hardly.
>
> There is nothing gentlemanly about banging 14-year
> old girls and other men's wives. That's the
> "shelf breaker."

Dear edzachery,

No man knows whether Joseph went to his knees immediately after each of his imperfections, so we shouldn't judge him.

Just my opinion.

Consider this:

"I came from an environment where, if you see a snake, you kill it."

- Ross Perot

Joseph may have saved men from sinning when he kept certain girls off the street. He may have done as Jesus did, taking upon him the sins of others, by his noble sacrifices. This, in my view, is the legacy of a true gentleman.

We mustn't focus on the fetish and penis. It's the heart of a man that matters most.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: April 04, 2018 10:44AM

That is hysterically funny as satire. HA HA. Good one!

Really sad though if you are serious. Josephs Smith was a self serving disgusting sub human creature who preyed on others for his own gain, sexually, financially, and egotistically.

Posted by: Mahonri Moriancumer, III ( )
Date: April 04, 2018 11:08AM

Done & Done Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is hysterically funny as satire. HA HA.
> Good one!
>
> Really sad though if you are serious. Josephs
> Smith was a self serving disgusting sub human
> creature who preyed on others for his own gain,
> sexually, financially, and egotistically.

Done and Done,

Jesus said to forgive Joseph Smith 70 X 7. Joseph only mingled with a few dozen girls, so I figure he is well under the 490 Boink Benchmark, where judging and stone retrieval kicks in.

Do the math.

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: April 04, 2018 11:12AM

LMAO. You're killing me here. "490 Boink Benchmark". hahaha. ah. Priceless!

Posted by: NormaRae ( )
Date: April 04, 2018 11:41AM

It's too depressing to think about the reality of JS and his harem and what that one thing has done to harm so may people. I mean, it's so easy to see why the temples and temple ceremony came about, where it came from and how it covered up not only JS' philandering, but gave license to his buddies to do the same thing. And then they turned it into salvation doctrine and men ate it up.

Sometimes I think about my 90-year-old father, needing to be in a nursing home but for a time having family who have the logistics to give him nursing home style round-the-clock care. in their home, far away from his own and his wife. Because he has absolutely zero savings or assets to pay for in-home care. And Medicaid will pay for nursing homes (bad ones) for destitute people. He's got a reprieve from the nursing home for awhile, but he's immobile, attached to oxygen, catheter, shit bag, et al. But he still has his memory and pre-90 mind, (i.e. he's no crazier than he's ever been). What he wants is to be in his own home with someone waiting on him 24-7. But he can't be because he gave ALL (and I do mean ALL and then some--leaving debt) to buy his way into that eternal harem he thinks he's gonna get.

And the reality of the situation--the disparity of my thoughts is the fact that my father is completely miserable in his old age BECAUSE: Some 19th century charlatan couldn't keep his pecker in his pants.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 04, 2018 11:13AM

the APPEARANCE OF EVIL!

People looked to Joey as an indicator of Right/Wrong, just as they do to today's 'Priesthood Leaders', that's why some of them are ex'd for mistakes 'sins' others would not be ex'd for...

The specifics of D&C specified that next wives were to be virgins, but Joey didn't care.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2018 11:14AM by GNPE.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: April 04, 2018 11:16AM

Joey is reported (by me) to have stated repeatedly, "They were all virgins to me! Hee hee!!"

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: April 04, 2018 11:48AM

I really don't care what "Jesus" said to do.

Smith was a disgusting pervert. "Jesus" can forgive him if he wants to -- I won't :)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.