Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 09:37AM

I just watched the one for old Russell. I was thinking those have the white hanky hosanna shout, but it was a weird group pledge thing. I do not recall ever going through one of those, although I would have been there for old gordon and tommy. The raising their hands routine kicked in and some of the 70raised their hands when it was just the 12’s turn. Goes to show how the boredom of listening to this dulls the senses, and when we hear raise of right hand, you just do it.

It has a creepy cult feel to it looking in from the outside now. I could not name the apostholes below cook. I cannot wait until they are all replaced such that I know none of them. It will be glorious for me anyway.

The top 15need to have vehicles that can all come together and for Mortron. Russel could be heard explaining all the pieces coming together. Then he says as the last piece comes together, “and I’ll form the head.”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2018 09:41AM by cheezus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Chicken N. Backpacks ( )
Date: April 08, 2018 04:29PM

When I think "solemn assembly" I think of that period when you are SO pissed off trying to put together IKEA furniture that you're beyond cussing and finish putting it together in angry silence...

Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: April 09, 2018 07:52PM

It should be called a Stockholm Assembly.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.