Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Jones ( )
Date: May 06, 2018 12:06AM

... should tell any thinking person that there is something wrong with it. Only the CULTS have to defend themselves like the LDS Church does. The deceptive manipulations and communication I've observed in Mormonism is like that found in a dishonest and failing company.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: May 06, 2018 12:49AM

I so agree that any thinking person should be able to see that there is something wrong with all this bs "defensive and subversive maneuvering" done by the MormonCult because there is tons of evidence starring them in the face to prove it.

How I see it is that remaining a chosen person and hanging with their tribe is more important than the overt available facts so they act like they are not there, and....very soon they are no longer in their vision.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2018 01:11AM by presleynfactsrock.

Posted by: Babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: May 06, 2018 09:56AM

Sure, but it’s hard to see when the wool has been pulled over your eyes. People are so subconsciously programmed not to question the church that they’ll find any excuse to let inconsistencies slide. If anything big comes up, they conclude it doesn’t matter.

Posted by: CrispingPin ( )
Date: May 06, 2018 10:38AM

I find statements from TSCC and LDS apologists to be disturbingly similar to statements from political spin doctors.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.