Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: steve benson ( )
Date: November 18, 2016 01:54AM

Just to be clear, this TBM (aka, "kittwaymo," hereafter referred to as "kwm") did not tell me that dead people paid her to visit other people's kitchens. She told me that dead people visited her in her own kitchen.

Now that we've got that straight, the following was put up by "shodanrob" on the "Recovery from Mormonism" discussion board, February 9, 2015, headlined, "Has Anyone Here Ever Had a Visitation from Beyond the Veil?"

The text of the post:

"My Grandfather was apparently a visionary man and claimed to have had many visitations from the spirit world. Also had one from one of the fallen on couple of occasions apparently.

"So, have any of you had such a marvelous experience as to have had a spirit being visit you? These same beings told him to come to Utah and prepare for the second coming. So he sold all the property he owned in California (apartment buildings and things like that which he had built) and came to Utah. He ended up being screwed over by a bunch of Mormon bankers (shocker) and pretty much died a pauper. Good call spirits."

For the record and personally speaking, I admit before God, angels and you witnesses (OK, just the witnesses) that I have never, ever had any live encounters with dead people who came back to Earth to visit with me with special messages or gifts or who have may bumped into me by mistake--probably because, well, dead people are. you know, dead and therefore don't do that sort of thing.

I did, however, exchange correspondence with a True-Believing Mormon going by the handle of "kittywaymo" who claimed, among other amazing things, to have received visits from beyond the veil--in her very own kitchen. I am not cooking this up.

"kwm" also told me in an email sent to my workplace-workspace (where I was minding my own business doodling cartoons about people who were actually alive), that she was related to Oliver Cowdery through her hubby's side and that she intertwines family lines with Joseph Smith and Howard W. Hunter.

Well, hell, I'm related to Joe through marriage, too, since Ezra T. Benson--apostle to Brigham Young--married one of Joe's multiple wives after Joe bought the farm. (although he ended up divorcing him).

Whooptee-genealogy-doo-doo. I mean, who here with LDS fruit-loop roots isn't related to Joseph Smith in the small genetic, backwater fisbhowl of Mormonism?

"kwm" further told me that she had been a reporter for CNN and, yes, had had dead relatives personally appear to her in her kitchen. (I do not recall seeing any stories filed by her on CNN about any of these close encounters of the kitchen kind).

She repeatedly wrote rambling, unsolicited emails to me at my office; eventually ended up frequenting this board in her holy-moly Mormon meanderings; and was eventually banned from this site. When she surfaced here, I immediately knew it was her from reading her comments as quoted in a posting that appeared on postmormon.org.

Here it is in full. (All other postings from "kwm" in this thread are left with their original uncorrected typos, run-on sentences, punctuation goofs, original emphasis over-capitalizations/under-capitalizations, and grammatical errors):

" . . . I continue to pray for John [Dehlin] and his family. I believe he is a good man but misled by pride and let’s face it, needing to keep a base audience for income received since 2007 on his websites. He doesn’t want to become another Richard Packman, Cr@ig P etc etc or any other non-important figures in the catalog of past disgruntled beer swelling :p, foul-mouthed, athiest anti-mormons over on Exmo boards (thankfully John is far too intelligent) I have no doubt he truly believes he is in the right. However as a TBM, scientist and former newscaster, I certainly don’t consider myself 'brainwashed' or I’ll-informed. I don’t agree with him that we are all smoldering with questions about the historicity of BOM etc. I have a firm testimony based on very personal, spiritual confirmations and a lifetime of success in every area of my life as I apply doctrines, teachings 'formulas' if you will, of LDS Church. I have yet to see ONE example of a truly happy peaceful successful former/anti-mormon. John himself said that his conferences were turning into what he didn’t want: groups of people using the time as an excuse to behave badly thereby perpetuating the stereotypical anti. John used the gay/feminist platform because he knew it’s an awesome sound bite. It generates support. However fact remains as Fabrizio said: 'yes or no John?' The Church cited fundamental doctrinal disbeliefs as the reasons they excommunicated him. I pray someday when 15 min of fame are up he’ll return. Some of Sept 6th have and are doing awesome.'"

("Religion News," February 18, 2015)

--More from "kwm," April 25, 2007:

" . . . My husband, dr. kittywaymo, and I go to SL temple 2x month and several other temples each week. I absolutely love the spiritual strength I feel I’m blessed to receive in my daily life from temple attendance. There is nothing to compare with it."

--More from "kwm," April 1, 2009:

"hello. i'm a MENSA member, (145 IQ) Chemistry major, married to a doctor etc I am LDS (Mormon) don't drink, take drugs etc etc

"I had an out of body or near death experience (still not sure which category is correct). Those who have never had a real experience, do not understand it and falsely attribute it to the brain or nervous system. Mine was while I was alert/awake and I was actually "transported" to another universe. As crazy as it may sound, It really did happen. So I believe there are those genuine stories like my own, others that are drug induced and less genuine, and perhaps still other stories of those who may have had there's triggered via their brain chemistry/electrical components etc.

"I think as 'Scientists' we need to not leap before we look. I dislike strongly when medicine or science gawks at, or belittle's paranormal or spiritual experiences just because they do not understand them. 98 percent of the world (including myself) believe there is a God. Because there IS a God."

--More from "kwm's" blog:

"'Don't buy into the exmo rhetoric. I can tell you are not Anti mo. But I have seen many exmo's TURN anti mo. Look at Salamander Society. Tell me you feel 'love' on that board. The Church doesn't owe any of these former members ONE THING. Like anything in life, you GET what you PUT INTO IT. Most of these people, DID NOT put EFFORT into a testimony, serving others, loving Instead, according to my actual research and notes over 10 years, they were caught in sexual sin or dishonesty (MOST not ALL) i.e. Cr@ig Paxton.. just look him up sometime.. he actually BRAGS about it and how he was on the High Counsel and the time. now of course he HATES the Church for seeing through him). I've never been moved to 'look him up.' But please, Craig, if you've got any bragging to do, I'd like to hear it.

"I have degrees in Chemistry, Journalism and I am an EMT. My husband . . . is a Geneticist, ObGyn, and Psychologist. Yeah, I know.. typical over achievers. But I try to use my knowledge to help others. I'm from NY, . . . my dad was a Rabbi. I converted at age 12.. I don't know about critically or any other way "listening" on the internet honey. . . . I'm pursuing a PharmD degree at U of U. I love acting however. (it's my hobby) I recently did HS Musical 3, Everwood (several years now) Beau Jest, various UT commercials etc etc. That is my headshot from acting. I have many other photo's but I don't see where you can upload more stuff. If you look up google circus you will see my blogs, myspace, utube, exmo board stuff and other anti mormon antic commentary as well as SPAM LDS.net etc. etc.. you can meet my whole darn fam if you want. I have a lot of interests. So does [TBM's husband]. Mostly travel, reading, hiking etc. etc. Yes, I'm TBMJ TrueBLueMormonJew.I like it. MY INTERESTS ARE MY HUSBAND, A SEXY, ADORABLE, KIND, FUN, FUNNY, SMART, (I MEAN MENSA SMART) OBGYN WHO TREATS ME LIKE GOLD! I KNOW, IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.BUT IT TRULY IS REAL. I LOVE HIM MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF. HE WAS MY DOCTOR! THAT'S HOW WE MET, ALSO HE WAS IN MY WARD. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GET A DIVORCE FROM MY FIRST HUSBAND, A DENTIST. WE'LL CALL MY FIRST SPENCE. ACTUALLY, THAT IS HIS FIRST NAME. MY SECOND HUSBAND IS. WE'LL CALL HIM DR. H. ..WHEN HE WAS MY DOC. I WAS SUCH A WEIRDO, I'D CALL HIS HOME ANSWERING MACHINE (I KNOW I'M A STALKER, I AM VERY UNSUSUAL WHEN I FALL IN LOVE) AND LISTEN TO HIS VOICE .WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VOICE...YOU SEE I AM A RETIRED RADIO JOURNALIST SO VOICE DOES IT FOR ME! I CONVERTED TO THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS IN 1977 AT THE AGE OF 12."

--More from "kwm":

"Ok ok, my iq is 164, i am indeed a textbook genius...i was the best female newscaster in the u.s. for radio anyway...i'm also an emt, and kinda consider myself an MD without the degree."
_____

Below are selected internet responses to the above ET-ed "kwm":

--"['kwm'] is the gift that keeps on giving, if you're into train wreck watching."

--"I kinda thought this ['kwm'] was not all she claimed to be just by reading her few posts here. Don't think I can handle reading anymore from anywhere else."

--"She hasn't been good & faithful when it comes to the blog, but as she says, she's busy, busy, busy!"

--"She claims to have been part of the 'indian Re-placement Program.' Dang!!! They're replacing them now? So if my Indian breaks down, gets a hole in his spare tire, or loses his mother-board can I get a new one? Is it an equivalent replacement or a full out upgrade. Are we talking Native American Indians or can I replace my comp. service Asian Indian? Can I get one with an easier last name?"

--"So you found her reply to Greg, who took umbrage when she attacked Samuel Flyinghorse for not being grateful for being part of the LDS Indian 'Replacement' program! Congrats! For those who didn't wallow in the mire, that is [this TBM], Sammy wasn't pleased with the program. So ['kwm'] lit into him, as one who'd benefited from inclusion in the program, ripping Sammy a new one, and extolling the virtues of the program and what it had done for her. She talked about life on the 'rez' and the alcoholism that had ravaged her extended family. So, Greg posted her 'MySpace' profile, which mentions quite a melting pot, but no mention of her Native American chops. So, she renamed Greg. Lots of ad hominems, and then this: [from the ditto 'kwm']: 'Yes, I’m native american, Jewish Greek and Italian. I’m sure I even have more nationalities than that, so does everyone the farther you go back in your genealogy. Also Gregster… I usually list the top 3 cause that is all there is room for.'"

--"That's all there is room for...' Yeah, those profiles, so limiting in what they let you mention!"

--"She probably does have some knowledge about the Arizona Navajo reservations. She married [her husband] in 2000. Dr. H was working with Native American hospitals from at least 1998 through 2001. Well, I'm assuming Navapache Regional Medical Center and Whiteriver Indian Hospital are close to the "res" as she once spells it."

--"['kwm's' husband]--who also showed up for one, brief, salacious post on FLAK--was the subject of a second, earlier, disciplining before the second disciplining lost him his license. [See] [the linked] AZ medical board findings . . . .
As ['kwm'] says, no one is perfect. Although I still have to admit that as a mensa, she comes close."

--"On ['kwm's'] 'MySpace' profile, she gives her age as 44. Which is probably the truth. But when she joins LDS.net, because she is '. . . looking to associate with other good LDS who are tired of the negativity of the world and want to talk about uplifting things, ways of helping others with finding joy/happiness, and basically having a place to write my thoughts that is free of negativity and worldly ideas . . . ,' She is moved by the spirit to lie about her age. She tells them she's 33. Is this what they calling lying for the Lord?"

--"She probably does have some knowledge about the Arizona Navajo reservations. She married [her husband] in 2000. [He] was working with Native American hospitals from at least 1998 through 2001. Well, I'm assuming Navapache Regional Medical Center and Whiteriver Indian Hospital are close to the 'res' as she once spells it."

--"I have a lot more to read . . . by ['kwm']. She's a train wreck and I can't look away!"

--"She claims to have been part of the 'indian Re-placement Program.' Dang!!! They're replacing them now? So, if my Indian breaks down, gets a hole in his spare tire, or loses his mother-board can I get a new one? Is it an equivilant replacement or a full out upgrade. Are we talking Native American Indians or can I replace my comp. service Asian Indian? Can I get one with an easier last name?"

--"I know for a fact (by virtue of living in the area) that Navapache Regional Medical Center is located in Show Low, and Whiteriver Indian Hospital is located in Whiteriver. Whiteriver is, as I recall, located on the Fort Apache reservation and Show Low is located near the reservation but not on it. Does this ['kwm'] live in the White Mountains? Shoot me now."

--"[This] lovely ['kwm'] has as many changing looks as she has ages and persona's or educational directions. She's a true renaissance woman."

--"Re, ['kwm']: One cannot treat rationally that which itself is irrational."

--"I could live to be 150 years old and never live up to the fine example this sweet kitty has set. My chicken feathers are off to you, ['kwm'). You are INDEED a textbook genius case."

--"[H]aving spent the night combing through [this] hilarious saga . . ., I noticed that she commented on her husband having studied under one Dr. Cecil Jacobson. Not something one should brag about considering the fact that he was convicted of 52 counts of perjury, mail fraud and wire fraud and used his own sperm to impregnate at least seven of his patients, including one who was supposed to be inseminated with her husband's sperm. Fun times!"

--"Well, it looks like I missed most of the usual fun and games, but I just wanted to point something out. There is no such thing as a radio journalist with an IQ of 164. Believe me, I went to journalism school with a lot of radio people. They are all as dumb as a bag of hammers--and that's why they work in radio. Have any of you ever listened to the radio?"

--"I'm sad to inform you but the precious and brilliant [TBM] is madly, deeply, head over heels in love with her own dear Dr. Husband (which she clarifies numerous times, my doctor husband, doctor, he's a doctor, did I mention he's a doctor?)"

--"It is always so interesting how people who are in Mensa 'brag' about their IQs.[W]hen they have their get-togethers, they actually have pins that show their number. 164 would be rather lower than most of the Mensa crowd, who border 200. [T]hey refuse to hang with the border 150s."

--". . . [S]eriously? She 'kinda considers herself an MD without the degree'? And elsewhere speaks as if she IS an MD?"

--"I could live to be 150 years old and never live up to the fine example this sweet kitty has set. My chicken feathers are off to you ['kwm']. You are INDEED a textbook genius case."

--"My Dearest ['kwm']: It has been awhile since you graced us with your presence . . . The last time you left you forgot some things. I have them and they are safe. Below is an itemized list of them, properly documented and placed in airtight containers for safe keeping. 1 full bottle of Thorazine, minus a couple for me. 1 bottle of Valium, again minus a couple for me. 1/2 bottle of Scotch, no explanation offered on the 1/2 part. 1 book of English grammar, still in wrapper . . . ."

--"I'm for cutting ['kwm'] some slack. I'm not a medical professional, but I've had two close bipolar friends. This lady has all the things I recognize from my friend's lives I feel are signs of the disorder. I don't think it's worth a lot of our time responding to her. Not much you are going to say will get through to her."

--"Thanks . . . . I find myself feeling mean and cruel instead of justified in picking on this woman. I've known far too many like her and had them really mess with a lot of people who end up regretting ever meeting them. I do hope she gets some serious help, and not one of those silly useless LDS counselors."

--"I had this thought, too. I think a few of these comments have indeed gone too far. But then again, she did come to our playground and tell us that we are unhappy, and sinning, and just generally bad people. If you stick a finger in someone's eye, you shouldn't be surprised when you get a knee in the crotch."

--"It's often her own words that are so damning. Sad when all one has to do to poke fun is to quote someones own parody of themselves. I'd point fingers but four are pointing right back at myself. Mental stability is rather fleeting sometimes."

--"Mormon Mensas can build much taller houses of cards. How's the view up there, ['kwm']?"

--"Oh give me a break. So smart that she is unable to spell, capitalize or use remotely proper grammar. (Not that I am all that much better, but I don't claim to be a 'ge'ius.' Also, I find it rather ironic that a person this 'smart" would fall for the LDS BS. Has she not read one iota of the Morg history?? . . . [D]ivinely inspired' old farts should be trusted over scientists when it comes to medical knowledge. It's an epidemic! Mormons Without MDs!"

(the above from postmormon.org)

_____

RfM poster and current "PostMo" moderator, "elderdog." responded to "kwm's" various statements and claims on RfM in 2015:

"Wheeeee! About 1/4 of the PostMormon thread responses were mine!

"There was some concern that we were piling on in a situation where it might come across as unseemly. It was my view that she was way too insane for anything we might come up with hurt her. But I will admit that the casual observer might think we were being bullies.

"You'll have noticed that she gave two distinct IQ readings, 145 & 164. That's nuts. And she never did get my joke about her being a great 'mensa.' Those with enough colloquial Spanish will understand the humor. Ay, pero que mensa!

"Here's a quote she gave for her old Florida radio station, where she was a news anchor, which is a bit different than being a reporter: '12-23-13 Sheila Nardone now Sheila Hunter now Sheila Hunter. Sheila was a news anchor at WWNZ-AM 740. "I retired from radio in 2007, from KSL(-AM 1160) News Radio (a) CBS news affiliate in S(alt) L(ake) C(ity). I am now a biochemist living in Ogden Utah.'

"I searched for any indication she worked for KSL radio; couldn't find any.

--Continuing from "elderdog":

"Her ancestry claims never end. Jewish, Native American, Greek, blah blah blah. Included in the 'Jewish' claim is that her dad was a Rabbi. But that contrasts sharply with what she wrote on Geneology(dot)com: http://www.genealogy.com/genealogy/users/n/a/r/Sheila-Nardone/index.html

"Seeking information about Nicholas Matthew Nardone, born Jamaica Queens NY in 1923- other helpful information:

"'Nicholas Nardone:

"'Parents: Maria Cardone and Charles Nardone, born in Naples, Italy, came through Brooklyn (ellis island) in the 1920's or 30's)

"'Served in WWII as a master sgt, supply sgt, tank division and infantry. recieved numorous medals for service and bravery.

"'Owned a real estate company after graduating and writing a book on real estate in Syracuse NY

"'Married to Louise (first wife) one son, Paul ( we are trying to locate you Paul!)

"'Married to Dorothy Pickering (second wife) 7 children, Heather, Nick, Nancy, Linda, Michael and Sheila. lived in Long Island.

"'contact: Sheila Nardone, brucehunter@sisna.com'

"'Nardone' is a wonderful Italian name. 'Pickering' is an old English name. Her dad was the son of immigrants from Italy. No way was he ever a Rabbi. Could her mother have been Jewish? Sure, but why bother with the 'my daddy was a Rabbi.'

"Here's the synopsis resume 'KittyWayMo' has up on LinkedIn:

"'sheila hunter
"'Biochemist
"'Greater Salt Lake City Area Medical Practice
"'Current self-employed
"'Previous Various Disney WB Network CNN Headline CBS
"'Education Hofstra University
"'Recommendations 1 person has recommended sheila
"'88 connections

"'Background
"'Summary: Former radio newscaster/journalist.
"'Currently: biochemist/herbalist concentrating on compounding and herbal medicine.
"'Partner/distributor of a powerful scientifically proven, liquid vitamin and nutritional energy and wellness product. KYANI (click link below: or sheilahunter.kyani.net) Experience more health, wealth and energy!
"'I am also in the process of getting some patents for anti-aging products such as eye serum and face serum for 30+ male and female.

"'Experience
"'biochemist
"'self-employed
"'April 2011 – Present (4 years)Ogden, Utah
"'Lakeside Medical Group, LLC
"'Vintage Apothecary, LLC
"'Clinical Herbalist
"'Newscaster Journalist Actress Model
"'Various Disney WB Network CNN Headline CBS
"'July 1988 – February 2006 (17 years 8 months)NYC Long Island and Orlando SLC
"'Newscaster. Actress

"'Skills
"'Organic Chemistry Medicinal Chemistry Herbal Compounding "'Research Genetics Chemistry Science Journalism Film Broadcast "'Journalism Radio Fundraising

"'Education
"'Hofstra University
"'Bachelor of Science (BS), BS biochemistry
1984 – 1990
"'Hofstra University
"'Broadcast Journalism, BA Broadcast Journalism
1984 – 1988

"'Activities and Societies: National Society of Professional Journalists etc.

"'Honors & Awards
"'Cum Laude

"'Groups
"'Mormon Entrepreneurs
"'Succeed: Small Business Network, Powered by Staples
Film and Television Professionals
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/sheila-hunter/25/700/a22'

"'She married a Dr. Burnett, a dentist. She was purportedly going to blog on the demise of their marriage, in aid of other women struggling in a marriage to a gay man, but I never did find any posts. It was while married to Dr. Burnett, and living in Show Low, AZ that she gained some knowledge of Native Americans, and apparently adopted herself into this broad group. She hilariously referenced her activities on 'The Res' As any Tony Hillerman/John Sandford reader knows, it's 'The Rez/' I haven't found any material bearing on her divorce from Dr. Burnett. But there are two Arizona Medical Board reports that are of interest.

http://azmd.gov/GLSuiteWeb/Repository/Legacy/LicenseFiles/MD%20Files/24075/MD%2024075%20Non-confidential%20Final%20Order%20000QX9.pdf

"'This first one, above, documents Kitty's husband treating her, then marrying her. He appeared to be giving her too much in the way of controlled substances and they asked him if he continued to prescribe for her after their marriage. He said no. But they dug up records which when reviewed elicited the comment from the Board's expert that, ". . . if she wasn't addicted before she married him, she was after she married him. . . . She was patient S.B. (Burnett). The action by the board below against Mr. Dr. KittyWayMo was just your basic internet pill pushing. Internet drug stores need an official Rx in order to dispense and apparently Mr. Dr. KittyWayMo was one of their go-to guys. He wrote Rx's without ever examining these 'patients.'

http://azmd.gov/GLSuiteWeb/Repository/Legacy/LicenseFiles/MD%20Files/24075/MD%2024075%20Non-confidential%20Final%20Order%20003LFA.pdf

"'Hofstra University does list KittyWayMo (Nardone) as a 1988 graduate with a BA in communications. She is on a list of 'lost graduates'; they'd love to be in touch with her so they could solicit donations. Her "LinkedIn" resume has her in radio starting in July 1988, and that actually makes sense (finally!). But she married Mr. "Dr. KittyWayMo" in September of 2000!! I suppose she was just trying to avoid any blank years in her resume. What's a little lie among competing human beings?'

("Re: Continuing 'Kittwaymo'from other sources, with responses," by "elderdog," RfM discussion board, 8 March 2015, http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1531683,1532055#msg-1532055)

"elderdog" has now weighed again this time in this current RfM thread, posting the following information:

"It only took me two 'evidence' paragraphs (hubby related to JS and she was a CNN reporter) to know it was KittyWM. Ghawd, I love that woman!!! Batsh[*]t crazy!! I had her interactions with FLAK pinned on my bookmarks, but then that site disappeared!

"One of the perks of being a mod at 'PostMo' is that I can look at ALL the stuff she wrote there that ended up in Quarantine!

"Her most famous trolling line is 'I HAVE SEARCH(sic) ANTI MORMON SIGHTS(sic) AND HAVE YET TO FIND ANYONE WHO IS HAPPY OR BETTER OFF BECAUSE THEY LEFT THE CHRUCH(sic). EXMO'S ARE ONE MISERABLE LOT!!! WHERE'S THE JOY? WHERE'S THE LOVE? WHERE'S ANYONE WHO ESPOUSES(sic) A BETTER LIFE?' I pulled this off one of her blogs. She's such a genius, assuming geniuses don't proof read their own work.

"Here's my current favorite of hers, from a 2006 blog post about Daniel Peterson '. . . passing a drug test . . .' to prove that his intelligence was not being artificially heightened via drugs. It's a 2006 blog post and, in May of 2016, ten years down the road, she writes: 'Some of us just have high IQs. Brain comes with its own pharma. Daniel Peterson is very intelligent and his arguments are hands-down the best! Anti-Mormons get twitterpattered around his genius.'

http://mormanity.blogspot.com/2006/11/lds-apologists-daniel-peterson-john.html

"TEN YEARS LATE TO THE PARTY!

"She really is the gift that keeps on giving!"

("Re: A TBM Relative of Oliver Cowdery Told Me the Dead Paid Her Kitchen Visits." by "eldedog, RfM discussion board, 18 November 2018, http://exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,1906575,1906591#msg-1906591)

I love this LDS Church advertisement:

"Mormons: Isn't It About Time We All Lose Our Minds in Front of the Whole World?"

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2016 05:40AM by steve benson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: November 18, 2016 02:52AM

It only took me two 'evidence' paragraphs (hubby related to JS and she was a CNN reporter) to know it was KittyWM. Ghawd I love that woman!!! Batshit crazy!! I had her interactions with FLAK pinned on my bookmarks, but then that site disappeared!

One of the perks of being a mod at PostMo is that I can look at ALL the stuff she wrote there that ended up in Quarantine!

Her most famous trolling line is "I HAVE SEARCH(sic) ANTI MORMON SIGHTS(sic) AND HAVE YET TO FIND ANYONE WHO IS HAPPY OR BETTER OFF BECAUSE THEY LEFT THE CHRUCH(sic). EXMO'S ARE ONE MISERABLE LOT!!! WHERE'S THE JOY? WHERE'S THE LOVE? WHERE'S ANYONE WHO ESPOUSES(sic) A BETTER LIFE?" I pulled this off one of her blogs. She's such a genius, assuming geniuses don't proof read their own work.

Here's my current favorite of hers, from a 2006 blog post about Daniel Peterson "...passing a drug test..." to prove that his intelligence was not being artificially heightened via drugs. It's a 2006 blog post, and in May of 2016, ten years down the road, she writes:

"Some of us just have high IQs. Brain comes with its own pharma. Daniel Peterson is very intelligent and his arguments are hands-down the best! Anti-Mormons get twitterpattered around his genius."

http://mormanity.blogspot.com/2006/11/lds-apologists-daniel-peterson-john.html

TEN YEARS LATE TO THE PARTY!

She really is the gift that keeps on giving!

Date: November 18, 2016 04:41AM

. . . in order to place your comments within the context of analyzing "kittywaymo's" postings that continues underway.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2016 05:25AM by steve benson.

Posted by: Kittywaymo ( )
Date: September 11, 2018 07:06PM

Happy Rosh Hashanah , Happy New Year! I'm still looking for an example of a happy, successful, mentally well-adjusted ex-mormon or anti mormon. I don't say this to be cruel. I am simply stated my own observations over many years. Sincerely, Kittywaymo

PS CORRECTION I NEVER said I saw dead people in my kitchen as per Steve B slanderous claims. I have had spiritual experiences which like love, pain and thought cannot be scientifically measured. So are you telling me, because love (of a spouse/significant other, child, parent, pet etc) thought and pain cannot be scientifically measured, it DOESN'T exist? Spiritual matters, must be discerned spiritually.

Posted by: caffiend ( )
Date: September 11, 2018 07:27PM

I'm a happy, successful, mentally well-adjusted ex-Christian Scientist, if that matters. And I associate with a few happy, successful, mentally well-adjusted ex-Mormons who are significantly hostile to that faith.

Date: September 11, 2018 08:18PM

KWM! You continue to amaze and delight!

The only, ONLY, reason you haven't 'met' a happy exmo is because you run away before you can be properly introduced!

You are the gift that keeps on giving, when it comes to making people glad they left churchco.

May you live long and prosper!

PS: have you met Amyjo? She's Jewish, too!

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: September 11, 2018 08:19PM

Kittywaymo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Happy Rosh Hashanah , Happy New Year! I'm still
> looking for an example of a happy, successful,
> mentally well-adjusted ex-mormon or anti mormon. I
> don't say this to be cruel. I am simply stated my
> own observations over many years. Sincerely,
> Kittywaymo

Here I am. Happy, successful, mentally-well adjusted, ex-mormon, ex-missionary, ex-BIC.

You do realize that your own limited (and certainly biased) "observations" don't make for a useful sample from which to reach conclusions, don't you?

> PS CORRECTION I NEVER said I saw dead people in my
> kitchen as per Steve B slanderous claims. I have
> had spiritual experiences which like love, pain
> and thought cannot be scientifically measured. So
> are you telling me, because love (of a
> spouse/significant other, child, parent, pet etc)
> thought and pain cannot be scientifically
> measured, it DOESN'T exist? Spiritual matters,
> must be discerned spiritually.

"Love" is an emotion that's experience by human beings, largely based on the actions of chemicals in a human body. It's not technically a "thing" about which there is even a question of existence. And the chemical/brain changes that human bodies go through when they say they feel "love" can indeed be scientifically measured. Finally, there's no evidence anything "spiritual" actually exists. That doesn't mean there isn't such a thing, but it does mean there's no good reason to assume there IS such a thing. Your closing statement is but an excuse for why there's no evidence of such a thing.

By the way, do you really claim to "be...related to Oliver Cowdery through her hubby's side..."?

You do know what "being related" means, right? And that through your hubby isn't what it means?

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: November 18, 2016 09:55AM

Proof that even "intelligent" people (assuming she's not lying about her degrees and IQ) can be batshit-crazy.

That made for an amusing morning read. Thanks, guys. :)

Posted by: spiritist ( )
Date: November 18, 2016 11:17AM

Interesting read. Thanks!

Posted by: getbusylivin ( )
Date: November 18, 2016 12:04PM

Obviously she's several kernels short of a cob.

What to do? For starters I'd prescribe a couple glasses of wine, following by masturbation to orgasm. However, patient compliance with the regimen could be a problem in this case.

Date: November 19, 2016 01:25AM

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: September 11, 2018 08:47PM

Date: November 18, 2016 01:22PM

Posted by: lisadee ( )
Date: September 11, 2018 08:05PM

As Barney Fife so succintly said of Ernest T. Bass, 'She's a nut.'

Date: September 11, 2018 08:46PM

Posted by: midwestanon ( )
Date: September 11, 2018 09:15PM

I’m stilling waiting with bated breath for the IQ test results to come back; 145 or 164?

Seriously; does my breath NOT smell bated?

Date: September 11, 2018 09:16PM

"Yes, Master!"

Posted by: fossilman ( )
Date: September 12, 2018 02:23PM

Wow. Great read Steve. I know this kind of person well. My TBM ex was a spiritual giant, who not only spoke with dead people, she also spoke with the pre-born. It was along 17 years, I tell you what.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.