Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: CrispingPin ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 12:34PM

After sentencing, Bill Cosby’s spokesperson, Andrew Wyatt said, “They persecuted Jesus and looked what happened.”

I’m certainly not a scripture expert, but I have read the New Testament beginning to end several times, and I can’t seem to recall where in the gospels I can find the account of Jesus drugging and sexually assaulting women. Can somebody help me out? Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Wally Prince ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 12:44PM

In the New Testament, we learn of a party where Jesus "turned water into wine".... I don't think we got the whole story on that. Obviously, there may have been pills involved and things may have gotten strange after that at Jesus's party.

So, yeah, Bill Cosby = Jesus.
Bill did something to the water.
Jesus did something to the water.
Same, same.

So don't punish Bill. Pray to him instead. ;o)

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 12:46PM

I, for one, intend to send plenty of thoughts and prayers. What those thoughts and prayers will be is too sacred to discuss. :)

Posted by: ificouldhietokolob ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 12:47PM

Sorry, no such reference :)

Plenty of other rape stories in the OT, though. Almost none of them are sympathetic to the women involved, many justify the act by the men. Maybe that's what his attorney was referring to?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_Hebrew_Bible

Posted by: Roy G Biv ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 01:27PM

So Bill Cosby is going to die, come back to life after 3 days, and return to save the world if we belief in him? Who knew?

Posted by: CrispingPin ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 01:35PM

If you don't believe in him, you'll not only burn in hell, but you'll also never get another Jello Pudding Pop.

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 01:35PM

This has been devastating for all the Jello lovers.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 11:39PM

Well, you know, Jesus was persecuted! And he was guilty of all the charges, right? Right!

What, he wasn't guilty. Well not of anything illegal, unless being a pain in the ass was a crime...

My take on this is that Bill Cosby will die in prison and on the third day he will rise again. If he goes to a second continent, Look Out!!!

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: September 26, 2018 11:51PM

It’s a disgusting comparison to make whether one thinks of Jesus as real or imaginary. Essentially, the Jesus of faith is executed as a political ploy, rather than for crimes committed under Roman Law.

Bill Cosby was the face of an integrated America when he co-stared in I-Spy in the 1960s. Later, he was America’s Dad in his 1980s Cosby Show. To hear of his continued use of fame and power to drug and rape women was revolting. He had the best legal defense money could buy. This same defense team is now trying to say he was convicted as a political ploy, as opposed to his actions, fuck them!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.