Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: October 09, 2018 09:15AM

I laugh at this question. Here is what I told a coworker.

Inactive? I hike, hunt, fish, maintain my house and yard.
I work full time.
I regularly babysit my 4 year old granddaughter.
I troll yardsales, thrift stores and swap meets.
I walk several miles a day weather permitting.

Why do you think I'm not active?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: angela ( )
Date: October 09, 2018 10:37AM

Heartless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I laugh at this question. Here is what I told a
> coworker.
>
> Inactive? I hike, hunt, fish, maintain my house
> and yard.
> I work full time.
> I regularly babysit my 4 year old granddaughter.
> I troll yardsales, thrift stores and swap meets.
> I walk several miles a day weather permitting.
>
> Why do you think I'm not active?
>
> .

LOVE IT!!!
Bravo!!

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: October 10, 2018 08:16AM

To a faithFOOL believing MORmON, EVERYTHING revolves around IDIOTIC MORmONISM. There is no life or living outside of the MORmON cult.

the REAL question is WHY would anyone want to waste their time in those super STUPID super boring and super worthless at best MORmON meetings.....that "EVEN" the MORmON leadership has saw fit to abbreviate down to 2 hours.

The worst game in the NFL or NBA is STILL better than the best MORmON priestDUD meeting ever !!!!!!!!

The most enjoyable thing about MORmONISM is watching it die / implode ......from a distance.

Posted by: Greyfort ( )
Date: October 10, 2018 08:55AM

LOL Good one.

If they word it more like, "Why don't you go to church?" then you can just say, "Because I (all the stuff you just listed) instead."

Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: October 10, 2018 08:58AM

Greyfort Wrote:
> If they word it more like, "Why don't you go to
> church?" then you can just say, "Because I (all
> the stuff you just listed) instead."

Because I (all the stuff you said) instead ....because I am living my life INSTEAD !!!! of being a MORmON!!!!

Posted by: pettigrew ( )
Date: October 10, 2018 09:01AM

I'm not inactive, I'm home-centred.

Posted by: Honest TB[long] ( )
Date: October 10, 2018 09:39AM

The word "inactive" can only have one meaning to anyone whose brain is completely soaked and immersed by the beloved Correlation program. Possibly have you gone "inactive" in this most wondrous and peculiar Church that we say is true - i.e. the most honest/transparent organization on the earth? Well I got to thinking that why people may go "inactive" is because their local leaders may have forgotten their duty to remind people that its a true Church. I'll try to illustrate this.

It is so obviously easy to find out for yourself whether or not the Church is indeed a true Church, i.e. the most honest and transparent organization in history. Just go to Church and ask a question in Sunday School such as "what are the 3rd quarter ending balances and holdings of Heavenly Father's 13 LLCs that the news media recently said was worth about 32 billion dollars". Every time I get the toilet scrubber out as part of my holy duties to clean the chapels so poor Heavenly Father can save money, I first make sure I'm up-to-date on that information so I can thrust my sickle into my duties with confidence that I'm in the True Church. Considering how important it is for leaders, ministering reps, missionaries, and everyone to keep faith strong I presume that I don't even need to ask for such information but that it will come to me through the official channels. Thus if the leaders ever forget to keep me updated on such matters (not just the balances of these 13 sacred LLCs; but much more) then I'd end up inactive in the Church too as their passiveness would demonstrate that they aren't honest/transparent and thus not a true Church.

Fortunately in the true Church with all the gifts of discernment the people asking questions on "why are you inactive" should already know that they have the responsibility to do all they can to demonstrate how super honest/transparent the Church is on everything. Maybe you could remind them of this. "Pardon me, you probably already know this. But for me or anyone to consider being active in the Church you have the responsibility to demonstrate how the Church is really true by being the most honest/transparent organization ever." Of course, being the true Church, they'll quickly go look up those links that show how super honest/transparent the Church is on everything. In the meantime you'll probably be "inactive" and the blame for that would be on them.

Ooops that reminds me, as my credibility is in the toilet until I get this done, that I still need to send all of you those links to the Church's website where it proves how super honest/transparent the Church is. Oh where are those glorious links?

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: October 10, 2018 11:42AM

Heartless Wrote:
> Why do you think I'm not active?
>
> .

Cause you are Heartless?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.