Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Anonymous 2 ( )
Date: October 15, 2018 02:18PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: angela ( )
Date: October 15, 2018 02:25PM

2 "big" things.

Nelson doesn't want the word Mormon used anymore and instead of 3 hours of meetings on Sunday, starting in Jan, it will be 2 hours

Posted by: weeder ( )
Date: October 15, 2018 03:00PM

The error of my ways has been made manifest.

Oh, whoa is me for separating myself from the divine wisdom that flows from Gawd, thru His appointed servant here on earth, to us His lowly servants!!!

This inspired message fills me with such awe, now I know just how to proceed for the next 6 months in this world of complicated issues and declining morals!!!

Thanks be to Gawd, thanks be to GgggggAaaaaaWwwwwDddddd !!!! (And that's just for the two-hour change!!!)

Posted by: angela ( )
Date: October 15, 2018 03:49PM

Life changing, isn't it.
Glad I am out.

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: October 15, 2018 05:32PM

Petty YES
Really big? Matter of view point.

Posted by: readwrite-now ( )
Date: October 15, 2018 11:07PM

People are talking about the "home centered" gospel, where, like school [like seminary], you get to do more homework-study at home. People are sad they will sit an hour less in stale, spiritless, cold buildings each week, but they are rather hopeful. That are also happy they don't have to wear grommets anymore, except in the temple [still]. They are happiest though that ALL CALLINGS are now done from the bottom, up, insyead of the top, down. The most amazing thing though is how Jesus Christ now has a place in mormonism. He was removed from the prayers [replaced by Joseph Stiff], and thrown under the church bus.

Posted by: nli ( )
Date: October 16, 2018 11:11PM

Instead of asking for Rfm to give you that info, why not just watch it yourself on the church website?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.